New Kids!

"You three are so fruity" Aether laughs as Yanfei and Xiangling try kissing Hu Tao, who pushes them both to the side "It's not me who's the fruity one right now!" She exclaims "Ahem" Yanfei and Xiangling rush back to their seats "GOOD MORNING MR ZHONGLI!" the students all greet "As I hope you're aware, we have three new students" everyone looks at eachother confused.

The sound of footsteps could be heard from the hallway, the door is pushed open by a girl with white hair that faded to green on the ends, her emerald eyes were as beautiful as her hair and she gave the class a warm smile "Mrhban, I'm Nahida Abdelaal from Sumeru!" She happily greets the class, then a girl with braided black-blue hair skips in shortly after her introduction, followed by another white haired girl which fades to blue "Hallo! I'm Venti Bauer of Mondstadt! It's nice to meet you all! By the way I'm a boy!" He flashes a peace sign and laughs "Bonjour à tous, I'm Furina Allard from the nation Fontain!" The girl says proudly.

The class whisper among themselves about how attractive all of them are, even with one of them being a boy. Xiao sighs "Alright, Nahida you can sit next to...Ganyu, the blue haired one" she waves at Nahida "Furina, you may sit next to Xingqiu, the blue haired boy" he flashes a soft smile at her and she nods, flashing one back "And Venti...you can sit next to Xiao" Xiao groaned "Why did I have to be next to the most energetic one..." Venti looked at him confused "He seems...delightful?" The three sit in their seats and Zhongli starts his ever so boring history lesson.

The bell rings and everone rushes out of the classroom "Aya~ I'm so hungry~!" Hu Tao let out a sigh, Yanfei pokes her shoulder with a smirk "No~" Hu Tao pokes her head and makes her way to the cafeteria, Aether looks around and flinches when a hand creeps up on his shoulder "Ah!" A girl laughs at this "You're such a scardy cat brother!" She laughs even more and grabs onto his shoulder for support as she slowly falls from lack of breath "Lumine~!!" He pouts, then goes back to looking around the room, he sees Xingqiu "Hey Xingqiu!" The dark blue boy looks at the blonde boy "What's up?" He asks "Where's Furina?" Xingqiu looks around and shrugs his shoudlers before walking off with Chongyun "Homos...like me" Aether says with a chuckle.

The next morning Xiao looks in the seat next to him, Venti is fiddling with his braid while listening to the lesson with boredom, a sense of uneasiness rushes over him as Venti looks over at him with curiosity, he immediately turns his head and Venti smiles with an eyebrow raised. He slips a note on Xiao's desk as the bell rings and stands up from his desk and walks out with Furina and Nahida, Xiao looks back at his desk and opens the note "Meet me on the roof after school" he sighed "Will he even remember?" He wonders.

"Xiao? What's bothering you?" Ganyu asks "Oh, it's nothing sis" he sighs "Do I look bothered" he inquires, Ganyu nods. "Does it have to do with the new kid?" Xiao thinks for a moment, obviously it was but he wasn't going to say that, Ganyu would ask why and he didn't even know the answer to that, it was just a feeling "Anyway, I'm hungry and I can already see Lumine glaring at us for taking so long to get our lunch and sit with them" Xiao looks over "Her and her brother are such opposites" Ganyu aggrees "Oi! I can tell you two are talking about me being different from my brother!" The blonde girl shouts, Xiao rolls his eyes and him and his sister get in line.

The two sit at the table with the rest of their friends "Hey, has anyone seen any of our new classmates actually come here and eat?" Aether asks, he looks at Lumine "Bitch I'm not even in your class! I didn't know you had new classmates!" She exclaims, chewing on a cucumber "Ganyu?" She shakes her head "Xingqiu?" He shakes his head too, he asks everyone at the table and they all shake their heads "Also, has anyone noticed the tatoo on that Venti kid's neck?" Xiao inquires, everyone looks at him surprised "He's got a tatoo?" Lumine asks, he nods "It's the symbol of the Anemo element, you know, the one that was shown more in old Teyvat" everyone nods "That was often used to symbolise wind which is the loved element in Mondstadt, due to it being the element of their god" Xingqiu adds "And it makes sense he'd have it, he is from Mondstadt after all" he says "But who actually believes in those stories anyway? Aren't they kids tales?" Xinyan asks.

Keqing glared at her "So you don't believe in Rex Lapis?" She asks, Xinyan sweats a bit "Uh-No I do-" "Then don't say that, the two were close friends after all" she says proudly, Xinyan looks down defeated. Aether laughs "Out of all of them, I think the most calm is probably Nahida...? Is that her name?" Chongyun wonders, Xingqiu nods with a chuckle, everyone aside from Lumine agrees with him "But they all seem like fun!" Aether exclaims and Lumine rolls her eyes.