Ch. 2

"Then hurry up." Levi looks irritated, I smirk. "You have no clue..." I say, my smirk widens. "What you are getting in to..." Levi says smirking.

'He finished my sentence.. huh? Tch..' I think. "So Levi," He looks at me. "What's your story?" I want to know everything about you...

"Well..."

Say it, louder, everything...! TELL ME!! "My parents died when I was 2, I don't remember them. Then Kenny picked me up from the street then adopted me.. that's it.." He looks at me.

"What about you?" He asks. Me? "My parents died when I was 10 and I live with my best friend and my adopted sister.." I eye him, watching his movements.

I notice that we are standing on a house porch and Levi is unlocking the door. "Kenny!?" Levi calls entering the house. He breathes out in what sounds in relief, I take a mental note of that.

I leave my bag and trench coat by the door, Levi locks the door again. He leads me to his room and red flags go up, Why are you locking all ways out of the house, dear Levi? I like it..

He opens the his bedroom door and walks in the room. I shut the door, I look at him with narrow eyes. He looks at me with smirk, he walks to his dresser.

He ramages through the drawer, "Heads up." A knife is thrown by my head. I pull out of the wall right of my head, I exam it.

"Trying to kill me already?" I smirk. I press the tip of the knife in the tip of my middle finger as I sit by Levi on his bed. "Rote Rose des Bluts." I say quietly.

Levi looks at my finger then me. "What does that mean?" He asks. I chuckle, "Red Rose of the blood.. it's german.." I say. He looks at the blood on my finger, I dig the knife deeper in my skin.

He smirks, his hand moves up my arm to my hand. Levi grips my wrist and pulls my hand to his face, I watch. I let him control my hand, I'm intrigued.

He licks off the blood but it slowly comes back and runs down my hand. He closes his eyes and licks up my hand, licking my blood. I watch, Levi looks at me.

His eye glazed over, he licks up my middle finger and sucks on it. "Levi?" I look at him with narrow eyes. He looks at me but still has his lips around my finger.

I look deeper into his eyes, he smirks and moves closer to my ear.. "Do it..." He whispers.

I couldn't help myself, I grab the back of Levi's hair and pull him down. He lies on his back, I hover over him on all fours. I crash my lips into his and harshly bite his lip.

I taste his blood in my mouth, I put my hand up his shirt. I put my hand around him, my arm under his back. I kiss him and claw his side, he moans quietly.

He sucks on my tongue and bites it hard, I tear the skin on his back. He rips off his shirt and I bite his shoulder.

I feel the blood drip down my chin as Levi claws at back and yanks on my hair. More.. More.. it isn't ENOUGH!! I grab the knife and place the blade on Levi's stomach.

"Levi! I'm home!" Someone yells from down stairs. "Shit!" Levi jumps up, pushing me off of him. The knife cuts his stomach but he doesn't seem to notice. "It's Kenny." Levi says.

"Levi! Why are all the doors locked!?" I look at the knife and the blood on the bed. Levi puts on a shirt and his blood seeps through it fast.

I touch my lip and looks at my fingers. "Ich denke, dass ich ihn liebe." (Translation: I think I love him) Levi looks worried, he shoots a look at me. "What?" I shake my head and we stop when we hear footsteps walking towards the room.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." Levi is freaking out, I stand up and he grabs the knife the throws it. He bundles the blankets and shoves them in a laundry basket.

He unlocks the door and jumps on the bed, lying down. I look at him and smile. "You okay?" He asks. "Yeah.. never better.." I smile and lean in to kiss him. He presses his lips on mine softly and the door opens. We quickly separate, I look at the person in the doorway. "Hey, Kenny.." Levi chuckles nervously.

Kenny frowns and scoffs, "You didn't answer my question.." Kenny says. He doesn't seem to notice me that much. "Sorry, I thought it would safer if I locked the doors." Levi lies.

"Well, I couldn't get in the damn house because of you." Kenny scowls. "Sorry, calm down." Levi gets up and walks to the door.

"Go back to work. I was busy before you showed up." Levi says, pushing Kenny out of the way and shuts the door.

"Rivaille! I'll be back later." Kenny says as he footsteps echo down the hall. "Rivaille?" I look at Levi with an eyebrow raised. "Yeah, it's my middle name." He pouts, crossing his arms over his chest. He steps in front of me and smirks.

"You want something?" I ask coldly. He laughs, "You're still bleeding." He points out. "So are you." I say, smirking.

He looks at his shirt and shrugs, he pulls off his shirt. He tosses it with his blanket, I look up at him and lean back on my hands.

I adore his body but all I want to do is make him a hot, bloody mess. I lick my lips, Levi smirking and reaches for my hair. He grabs my hair, pulling me closer to him.

He leans down and whispers in my ear. "You look anyone else, the way you looked at me," He looks into my eyes. "I'll kill them." I smirk, I grab the waist line of his jeans and pull him.

"Understand this," I lick the blood from the cut on his stomach. "I'm not typical, I'll hurt you.... a lot.." I smirk and kiss his abs. He hums in satisfaction, I look at him and my phone rings.

I pull it out of my pocket, it's Armin. I answer the phone, "What? Sorry... Hey Armin.." I frown and look at Levi.

"Mikasa's going crazy.. she going to flip." He's voice shaky. "Sorry, I'll be home in about," I look at Levi, still locked in my grip. "15 minutes." I say.

"Calm down! Mikasa! Shit Eren, get your ass home. NOW." He hangs up. I stand up and slide my phone in my pocket, "I got to go, Armin's to suicidal to be by himself. And Mikasa's freaking out..." I sigh, Levi nods.

I open his bedroom door, Levi puts on a sweatshirt. He walks with me to the front door. "You want me to walk you home?" He asked as I put on my coat. "Nah, I can manage." I smile as I put my bag on my shoulder.

"Okay.." I look down at him. I sigh, "O-Okay, I'm gonna go." Levi nods and I put my hand on his waist, pulling him closer.

His body presses against mine, "Remember what I said Levi." I kiss him. "Bye." I slowly leave and hear the door shut behind me.