Ch. 3

When I got home Armin was shaking, scared out of his mind, in the corner of the living room. Mikasa was running around screaming about me and why wasn't I home yet. I looked at Mikasa and pinched the bridge of my nose, I sighed and yelled at her about freaking out Armin as he stood behind me, trembling.

~x~

I walk to my locker and look around for Levi, I sigh not seeing him. I slam my fist in the locker, people jump back and look at me.

I slowly turn my head, looking over my at everyone staring. They quickly look away and keep walking, I look down at my bloody knuckles.

"Shit.." I roll my eyes. Someone touches my hand, I shoot a look at them. Levi smirks, "What are you doing, idiot?" He squeezes my hand. "Nothing." I pull away my hand slowly and open the dented locker.

I grab the things I need and hear a girls voice, I look at Levi. He talks to a ginger haired girl, she giggles and blushes.

I growl quietly, I slam my locker shut. "Petra, you sick? Your face is red." Levi comments, she shakes her head. I scoff and storm past Levi to my class, I mumble curse words under my breath.

I sit in the back off classroom again, I take off my trench coat and put it on the desk top. I lay my head down on the coat and groan, I reach into my combat boot.

I smirk, getting up, I look out my classroom door. Levi and "Petra" talk then wave goodbye, walking different ways. I step into the hall and follow Petra, when we are about to pass the janitors closet.

I push her and she looks at me, leaning against the door. "What the hell... oh you're that new kid." She smiles. I scoff and push her in the closet, her eyes widen.

I shut the door, "What are you doing?" She asks loudly. "Shut up." I lean down and slide the box cutter out of my boot. "What? W-what is that?" I grab the collar of her shirt.

"Let's make this clear.... Levi is mine." I cut her face deeply and her eyes widen.

"I'm so sorry." I laugh, she falls to the floor and tears form in her eyes. I look out the little window in the door.

No one's in the hallway, I step out of the closet and shut the door. "I had fun, Petra.." I smirk and slide in the classroom, tucking the box cutter in my pocket.

~x~

"Mr. Jäger?" I look at the teacher. "I would like to talk to you after class." I look at him with narrow eyes. "Sure." I look at the clock. 2 more minutes to the end of the day, I look at the door and put the box cutter in my boot.

The bell rings and everyone leaves the classroom. I walk up to the teacher, "You wanted to see me?" I look at him. "Yeah.." He ruffles through papers.

"I heard you dented a locker. Is that right?" He looks at me. "Yes, sir." I say politely. "That's damaging school property." I nod.

"The school is letting you off with a warning. But next time you have to pay for it." I nod and say good bye, leaving the classroom. I pull out my phone and text Armin.

"I'll be home later, tell Mikasa please."
4:20 pm

I send it and put my phone in my bag. Levi stands by my locker, I look at him. "Hurry up." He says. "Calm down, shorty." Levi's brow furrows. I laugh, I put my arm around his neck.

"We going to your place?" I ask. "Yeah Kenny won't be home until next week. Business trip he says." Levi starts smoking.

My phone buzzes, I pull it out of my pocket.

Armin:
"No. Eren, just come home. Please."
4:24 pm

Eren:
"Armin, you can handle it. Come on, I'm busy."
4:25 pm

I sigh and shove my phone into my pocket. "What is it?" Levi asks. I smile, "Nothing." Levi unlocks his house door and we walk in. "What does your backyard look like?" I ask as I put down my things. "It's a backyard. Why?" Levi smiles.

"I want to see it." I smile, looking at him. "Okay.. it won't hurt." He walks through the living room to a sliding glass door. I follow behind as he opens the door, we walk outside.

The is a dark green and it actually nice in the yard. "What's in the shed?" I walk up to the shed. "Stupid tools and junk." Levi answers.

I touch the metal rod standing up next to the shed. I grip the rod and swing, Levi falls and I smirk. "Sorry, Love." I carry Levi's limp body and lay him against the house.

"What's in the shed?" I smile wide. I open it and look around...

~x~

Levi's pov

I feel like I'm drowning, "Levi? Wake up." I jump up, coughing. Water flows down my body, Eren sits on my lap with a huge smirk.

"Sleep good?" He asks. "I think I hit you to hard. I'm sorry." He smiles. I scoff, go to grab him but something stops me.

I look at my wrists, they're chained. I see Eren's leg bare around my waist, I notice he's not wearing anything on his bottom half. NEITHER AM I! I groan from pain, Eren grabs my hair and slams my head on the house wall.

"Who's Petra?" He frowns. I laugh and look at him with one eye closed in pain. "Petra? Is that what this is about?" I smirk.

"Yeah, of course. That slut is stealing you from me." He pouts. Eren let's go of my hair and starts unbuttoning my shirt. Water runs down my hair and face, "She won't steal you now." He smirks.

"What did you do?" I say, Eren laughs. "Calm down, Rivaille." He teases. He runs his hand down my stomach and stops.

"You've proven, that shorter people aren't that small." He giggles, my cheeks get hot. He grabs my member harshly, "Eren!" Eren looks at me surprised then smirks.

He puts his hand somewhat over my mouth and the other on my cheek. "Shh.. someone will hear." He giggles. My eyes narrow and I pull on my chained wrists.

"You going to let me touch you?" I ask coldly, he smirks. Eren leans in and kisses my neck.

"Not.. yet.."
He whispers.