🎮~2~🎤

Jin's POV

After my photoshoot, I went straight home to prepare to watch Jungkook's livestream. I showered and changed to my favorite good day pajama. Today's a good day so I wore it and it is also very comfortable to wear.

I contemplated which plushie should I bring with me to the game room where I will watch the livestream.

"Hmmm. RJ or Wootteo?." Maybe I'll bring wootteo this time.

I went to my game room with my wootteo. I really love gaming during my free time so I really invested in my game
room. I sat on my pink chair, wore my headphones that was gifted by Taehyungie hyung and then turned on my PC.

Some of the things here were also gifted by Hobi and Yoongi hyung. I really love my hyungs, they really spoil me but they said that I deserved it. My parents were really against with me wanting to be an idol so they never really supported me. I am glad I have a very supportive and caring hyungs.

At exactly, 7pm, Jungkook started his livestream.

He really looks good even with just plain white shirt. The bonnet he wore also looks good with him. He's so hot.

OMG Seokjin stop thirsting over him! I told to myself while hugging wootteo tighter.

"Hello everyone! Thank you for tuning in my live steam."

"I will not play games tonight because the game that I have been playing is currently under maintainance. I'm sorry I know you are expecting me to stream my game tonight".
Jungkook explained.

"Oh. so he won't be playing tonight. I wonder what he will do instead."

"Thank you for understanding! I can do things diffently tonight. Please suggest on what do you want me to do."

He's asking us for suggestion on what he will do. Hmm... This is the first he asked the viewers for suggestion. What do I want him to do....I was thinking deeply and I was startled when he suddenly said:

"Since many of you are saying that I watch Jin's Music Video, I'll do it."

"WAIT WHAT!" I gasped out loud.
"Oh please no!"  I think I'm gonna faint. My crush will watch my music video.

"Let's get it."

"He's so good!" he commented. I think I am blushing so hard. My cheeks felt hot.

"It's like watching a short film. It's interesting."
"He's good at acting. I can see his emotions in his eyes."

Oh my God. I can't believe he's really watching it. I can't help but feel happy when he complimented my mv. I watched his videos on Golden Closet Film and all of it was amazing so his praise on my music video means a lot to me.

I almost slipped from chair when he mumbled "so cute" while smiling so fondly. My heart is beating so fast and my cheeks and ears felt hot. My hold on wootteo became tighter.

OMG Seokjin stop assuming! Maybe he meant the MV was cute not you! I told myself.

~~~~~~

I still can't contain my happiness with happen earlier so I decided to scream on our GC with my Hyungs.

*Seokjinnie and his 3 Guardians GC*

Seokjinnie 🐹: HYUNGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

TaeTae: What Happened? Are you okay?!
Hobi: Jinnie baby do you need something??
Yoonie: Jinnie Are you okay? Do you want hyung to go there?
TaeTae: Call me seokjinnie. You are making me worry.
Yoonie: Jinnie darling, please respond to us.......

Seokjinnie 🐹: OMG. Sorry for making you guys worry 😅
I went to get water so I was not able to reply immediately.

Hobi: I almost panicked . Yoongi  was already up and ready to wear his shoes to go to you 😂

TaeTae: So.. Tell us what happened? Why did you message us.  You don't usually message us this late so we panicked.

Seokjinnie 🐹: Sorry again my lovely hyungs.

Yoonie: Tell us what happened.

Seokjinnie 🐹:  I was just happy I can't contain  it with myself so I decided to message you guys.
You know that I watched Jungkook's livestream right?
So the game he was supposed to play  has an ongoing maintainance  so he wasn't able to play.

TaeTae: So are telling me you are happy he wasn't able to play??

Seokjinnie🐹: Of course not!!!!!

Hobi: Let him finish his story Tae!
TaeTae: Sorry Sorry. Please continue.

Seokjinnie🐹: Since he was not able to play, he asked us viewers for suggestions on what he shall do.

And a lot of viewers requested to watch my music video .

Hobi:  OMG Jinnie!!!!!!!! He watched your MV!
Yoonie: What was his reaction? If he said something bad tell me. Me and Tae will make him pay💪
Taetae: Do I need to buys a shovel Jinnie?
Hobi: Gosh. You two stop it! 🫠

Seokjinnie🐹: No! He did not say anything bad! He complimented it instead....
He said it was interesting and like a short film. He also said  that my acting is good.
And........

TaeTae: And what Jinnie??

Seokjinnie🐹:  Maybe......

Yoonie: Maybe What?

Seokjinnie 🐹: Maybe he said that I am ˢᵒ ᶜᵘᵗᵉ 👉👈

Hobi: 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Yoonie: Tae, maybe you will really need to buy a shovel.
             Make it 2.
Tae: Yoongi hyung,I will also buy 2 pairs of gloves.
Yoonie: Maybe we also need a body bag.

Seokjinnie🐹: Taehyung Hyung!!!! Yoongi Hyung!! 😖

Hobi: Stop it. Tae! Yoongi! I will smack the both of you!
          Don't make my baby sad! 😠

Seokjinnie🐹: Hobi Hyung 🥰
My favorite hyung. I can only trust you.

TaeTae: What! I thought I was your favorite hyung......
Yoonie: Fine. Sorry Jinnie baby.

Seokjinnie🐹: Hmmmp. 😐😐😐😐

TaeTae:  I will  buy you a box of gummies tomorrow . 🥺

Seokjinnie 🐹: You're forgiven. Love you taetae hyung 🥰

TaeTae:  Love you too Jinnie 🥰
Yoonie: Jinnie, I pre ordered you the limited edition wootteo keyring.

Seokjinnie🐹: Wow. Love you Yoongi Hyung! 😍

Hobi: Both of you are so whipped!!!!
Yoonie: Says you.
Taetae: Hobi, As if I didn't see you buying RJ plushie earlier online 🙄
Hobi: It was supposed to be a surprise!! Why did you reveal it? 😒
Taetae: 😗😗😗

~~~~~

Today was a really good day. I have a loving and caring hyungs and my crush said I'm cute. I peacefully sleep tonight.