🎮~25~🎤

Two months later

JK POV

I am currently in the US for a gaming tournament that will happen tomorrow and a photoshoot for a brand. We haven't made our relationship known because he said he is waiting for the right timing.

I have been here for a week now and I already miss my Yeobo eventhough we are video calling everynight. Well, night here and morning there in Korea. I am waiting for his call right now.

I am already lying on the bed because I was really tired from all the running for the photoshoot. My phone suddenly rang and I am sure it's my Jinnie. I accepted the video call immediately.

 I accepted the video call immediately

"Good Morning baby." He still rubbing his eyes when I accepted the video call. He's wearing his good day pajamas. Maybe he is still feeling sleepy, I know he went home late due to his rehearsal for the year-end award shows.

I feel bad that instead of sleeping more, he wakes up early to speak to me.

"Hello Kookie. So hot. I really love your tattoos and muscles." he mumbled sleepily. I know he's probably still groggy and doesn't realized what he said.

I chuckled.

"Baby, I am glad you like my muscles and tattoos."

"What! I said that outloud?" his eyes widen.

"Yes baby.  Are you still sleepy? We can end the call so you can rest more."

"No no it's okay. I want to talk to you. Miss you already." Jin said while pouting. Ah i miss him so much, I want to hold him.

"Miss you too, yeobo. How was your rehearsal?"

"It was fine. The award show will be later this evening. I am so nervous."

"I know you will rock it yeobo. You prepared so much for it and I know your fans will love it. I wish I am there to ease your nervousness."

"Thank you Kookie. You're tournament will also be later. I am sure you will bring home the gold."

"Let's celebrate it when you get home. I have a gift prepared for you also." he said with a big smile.

"Okay baby. Let's do that. But what gift are you talking about?"

"It is a secret. You'll know when you get home."

"Fine. I have a surprise for you too."

"Really?"

"Yes baby."

After talking to each other for an hour, we ended the call because he needed to prepare before Taehyung pick him up  for their schedules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jin's POV

At the Award Show

I was finally done with my performance. It made me so happy performing infront of my fans. Their cheers and support gave me more energy during the performance.