♡ Chapter 47- Danger? ♡

After about 20 minutes, he saw Annika coming from the mall. He didn't know what took her this much time. But he saw something that made his eyes widen, and his heartbeat started racing at a high speed. He started running towards her.

"Anni, move!" he shouted, but as the construction was going on, he knew it would not be audible to her. He just prayed that Annika catch his signaling of moving away and his gestures of Looking up. She is walking unknowingly beneath the towering Telescopic Crane's hook which is carrying concrete blocks, she didn't notice it was no entry area, as the board they kept from no entry in that particular area is fallen down and not visible to the people passing by clearly. Also, until you lift your head and you can't see the position of that. Similarly, Annika didn't notice that. One of the concrete blocks in the crane placed at the edge is not tied properly and shaking ominously. It looks like it can fall anytime. As Annika is walking just below it, it may fall on her.

Annika, who came out of the shop, saw him, but she frowned and sensed danger by looking at his expression and gestures

Annika, who came out of the shop, saw him, but she frowned and sensed danger by looking at his expression and gestures. She understood him saying move by his lip sync, so she looked up and quickly distanced very far from that place after noticing what made him worried about. Shivaay, who ran fastly, reached near her and held her hand and pulled her towards him and took her in his arms protectively. They are more away from the place which held danger. After a few seconds, they saw how a concrete block dropped and broke into pieces just 10 steps away from them.

Shivaay increased the grip around her tightly, looking at the place scaredly. She can sense how abnormally his heart is beating.

"Shh.. Everything is okay," Annika whispered near his ears soothingly and rubbed his heart to calm down its pace. She can feel he is still scared as his heartbeat didn't calm yet fully.

He broke the hug immediately, remembering the same incident again, and started checking for injuries, in a panic state.

"Hey, I'm fine. Look at me," she said trying to make him look at her. But it is as if he can't hear anything.

"SSO!" she said loudly and cupped his face in both of her hands softly and made him look at her.

Both stared into each other's eyes. She can see how his eyes are looking into her eyes scaredly. She can see the worry, care, and fear in his eyes.

"I'm fine, nothing happened, you checked right? Did you see any injury? I'm safe, before you and because of you, I caught your gestures and moved away," she said giving assurance through her eyes. She saw how his eyes are turning moist. She lifted one of her hands which are placed on his cheeks and wiped the tear which is going to rolled down from his left eye.

"Your tears hurt me SSO, please never cry," she said looking into his eyes. Shivaay stared at her without blinking, making sure she is before him, extremely safe. Annika who understood his situation hugged him and placed one of her hands on his hair and caressed them gently. Shivaay hugged her tightly.