♡ Chapter 55 - I missed you ♡

"Good morning SSO,
Am leaving early due to some important work, message me while doing breakfast.
Have a good day.

"What good day? You left without waiting for me to wake up and we can't even have breakfast together," Shivaay said in a whining tone and sat on the bed grumpily. Rudra who have seen that laughed gaining Shivaay's attention.

"You are laughing at my misery?" Shivaay asked with a frown.

"No bhaiya, you are looking cute," Rudra said with a Chuckle.

Dev knocked on the door gaining their attention.

"What happened?" Dev asked after coming inside and seeing Shivaay's grumpy face.

"Annika Didi, went for some important office work and Shivaay bhaiya is complaining about that," Rudra said with a Chuckle earning a glare from Shivaay.

"Urgent office work? There is no such work today and he should have got a message if they have any such, why did Annika lie to Shivaay?" Dev thought with confusion.

~ Annika.

"I'm sorry, SSO," Annika said with a sigh, staring at the sky from the transparent glass window.

She woke up early at 5:30 this morning, He remained in deep sleep. Normally, he would stir when she tried to get up, but today he didn't. Taking it as an opportunity, she gently slipped out of his embrace. She knew it would hurt both of them, but she also understood its important. Leaning against the bedrest, she gazed at him for nearly 15 minutes, as she knows she is going to miss him throughout the day. While leaving the room, she even stood at the bedroom door for another 5 minutes to watch him. As it was morning no one was awake except the Watchmen and security people she had hired, They saw her but no one dared to question her reason for leaving early today as they know the consequences. She left to the AS Mansion, and hurriedly got ready for the office, skipping breakfast, as she knew only working will distract her. Yet, despite her efforts, she found it difficult to concentrate once she started working. This lack of focus troubling her or the decision she took is troubling her? She don't know, but something is troubling her deeply.

~ Shivaay

~ Shivaay

"Shivaay, you can meet Gorgeous at her office, right? You both are working on a project. What if you can't do breakfast together? You can do lunch and dinner. Now don't spoil your mood early in the morning. Ask her to come to your office," Dev said, trying to cheer up Shivaay. Listening to Dev's words, Shivaay's face lit up with a bright smile.

"Dev, you are a genius! I'm going to do that. Thank you so much," Shivaay said with excitement. He stood up from the bed, gave a hug to Dev, and ran towards the bathroom.

"Did bhaiya get 'supernatural speed' powers?" Rudra asked with wide eyes. Dev chuckled listening to that.

"Bye, guys. I need to hurry up. I have to meet Anni," Shivaay said while closing the bathroom door. Dev and Rudra laughed seeing Shivaay's antics.