♡ Chapter 54 - Puzzle ♡

"So, stay happy, Anni, for them, for me. We three can't bear to see sadness in your eyes. It would hurt us here. You don't want that. Right?" Shivaay asked, taking her hand and placing it on his chest. He spoke to her as if she is a baby, because she looked like one at that moment. Annika shook her head in No immediately and softly caressed his heart. Shivaay tightened his grip around her and leaned his head down a little bit and placed a kiss on her hair, caressing it softly. She hugged him tightly and closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of his protective embrace and his comforting kiss. She is feeling altogether different after this moment. His words and embrace applied balm to her suffering heart and soothed her soul in a way she never thought will be possible.

Shivaay moved his face back after a moment and looked at her and saw how she just hid herself in his arms, just like a small baby. He caressed her hair softly.

" You didn't mention another reason," Annika mumbled from the same position after sometime.

" What?" Shivaay asked with confusion. He saw her lifting her head from his chest and looking into his eyes, with a soft look on her face.

" They are also shining brighter because they got the best Son today. I know they must be feeling happy and lucky to get you as their son," Annika said with a warm smile playing on her lips.

Shivaay's eyes turned moist listening to that. Annika could see how his eyes were shimmering with gratitude and gratefulness.

"I'm feeling lucky and happy, Anni, that you gave me the right to call them Mumma and Papa. And I'm grateful to them for accepting me," he confessed, and his voice tinged with emotions.

Annika frowned listening to that.

"Firstly, who am I to give you that right? You own it, more than me. How can they not accept such a wonderful and obedient boy as their son?" Annika said with playfulness making him chuckle. She wiped the tear which is going to roll down with frown making him chuckle more.

She looked into his eyes sincerely and with warmth.

" Am sure the acceptance too come naturally to them SSO," Annika whispered softly. Shivaay smiled warmly listening to that.

" Sometimes our own blood doesn't accept us Anni, so I am truly grateful to Mumma and Papa for that," Shivaay said with a smile masking the hurt he felt after remembering his past. Annika can see the hurt and weight of pain his words held. She don't want to talk about that because she knows it hurts him. She have seen how much he is trying to ignore pinky and Shakti's presence.

" Am sure about something," She said changing the topic.

" What?" He asked with confusion still giving her same smile. She can see it still bothering him.

" Am very sure that Mumma and Papa will love you more than they love me from now on," She whispered with a soft smile playing on her lips. Shivaay gave her genuine smile this time. His heart warmed listening to her words.

" So? Anni is jealous?" He asked with teasing tone.

" Am happy," She whispered looking into his eyes and she stood on her toes confusing him, before he understand what it is, she placed her lips on his hair making him close his eyes. A warm smile played on his lips embracing the comfort and warmth she is providing. He increased the grip around her. After a moment she moved back and stood on her feet and looked at his face, A beautiful smile is adoring his lips and it warmed her heart. The moon light is casting on his face and it is glowing, he is looking dreamy to her. Due to the wind his baby hair is falling on his face and his hair is looking little messy making him look more cute, okay that Messy hair is due the kiss she placed on his hair, Annika thought with blushy smile, Shivaay opened his eyes and saw Annika staring at his face with a smile, but wait why her cheeks turned red? Maybe due to cool wind, Shivaay thought.