✨𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊✨

So yeah, I've been watching many Muslim Authors dropping masterpieces like that.

Also I don't know but I'm also becoming closer to my deen, left my Insta and made a new one with my fresh and clear personality, then my Father Passed away and Alahumdullilah he's in an better place and is resting in Janat-ul-Bakiya and MY Sister's husband also passed away, so many things happened.

Also that in my ongoing book, it only was the previous sMut, I didn't wrote any fresh one, at a point I felt like quiting writing but then I was like, why not making something religious and knowledgeable with some good storyline.

About my Ongoing books or the ones that I promised, I'm not sure about them cause they all in an dak concept, but you know even when we tries to be good enough the bad personality inside us always comes out, so when the Satan inside me wake again, where ill try my best to keep myself aside from these sins, I might will do that and about ||Hate You|| I soon will finish it.

I must say I don't have much information about my own religion, also I'm an dark story writer so imma say that I'll not be good enough to write something like that, also I don't have much in my head with it cause I didn't read any like that due to the lack of time also never thought of something like that but now Alahumdullilah, but I'll try my best to do so.

This book is totally Muslim Fanfic, Halal and free of sMut.

And this account, I've moved to this since that Halal book doesn't set between that Sinful Books so I'll be writing the stuffs here, May Allah guide me and have me the strength to write more halal things like that. Happy Ramdaan <3

Happy Reading my Lovely Sparkles

✨Happy Reading my Lovely Sparkles✨