✨Welcome✨

♡✮☁️✧˖°💿⋆。°✩

Hello to everyone from different corners of this world.

🌟Welcome, dear fans and writers, to the much-anticipated event of the year: Beyond The Stage Awards 🌟

☾⋆。°✩

We have amazing writers here on Wattpad and we want to encourage them by supporting underrated works and giving them awards.

You just have to apply a form to participate and follow some rules.

Kindly note that you can enter any of your books related to BTS and it must be a fanfiction.

。°✩。⋆☾☼

So, prepare yourselves for an unforgettable journey filled with excitement, admiration, and boundless creativity as we gather to honor the remarkable talent within our beloved BTS fandom.

From the depths of despair to the heights of euphoria, our writers have woven captivating tales that have touched the souls of millions worldwide.

Tonight, we come together not only to celebrate the artistry and dedication of our writers but also to express our gratitude for the profound impact they have had on our fandom community. Each story, each chapter, has brought us closer together, forging connections that transcend borders and language barriers.

So, settle in, grab your favorite snack, and immerse yourself in the magic of BTS fanfiction. Let us applaud, support, and uplift the incredible writers who continue to inspire us with their boundless imagination and unwavering passion.

☾⋆。°✩

🏆Showcase your ideas which are beyond the stage and let's start this healthy competition of Beyond The Stage Awards🏆

୭ 🧷 ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ 🎀♡ᥫ᭡

Limited books will be chosen so hurry! We will add the participants' books to our reading list too.