✨Judging Criteria ✨

✮☁️✧˖°💿⋆。°✩

So the judging criteria will be as follows:

🌻Cover of the ff (5 marks): It will be given on how attractive and beautiful the cover looks. The cover should be captivating to attract the readers' attention.

🌻The name of the ff (5 marks) : The liking of the name is upto the author. But it must be out of the box. Your ff's name should be the one which catches the attention of  readers. So make sure it is like that.

🌻The bio of the ff ( 5 marks) : The bio of the ff gives a central idea of the whole book. The judges must understand the concept of the ff by reading it's bio.

🌻 Originality and innovation (15 marks) : Judges look for elements of the ff that set it apart from other works within the same genre or fandom. This could include original characters, plot twists, or reinterpretations of existing themes. Judges consider whether the ff employs innovative narrative structures, perspectives, or stylistic choices to engage the audience in new and unexpected ways. If any type of plagiarism is seen the ff will be eliminated straightaway.

🌻 The word structure and grammar (10 marks) : While reading a story, the word order and grammar must be in the right place. If it is not right, the ff becomes boring. So keep that in mind.

🌻 Interesting Story (20 marks): Judges assess the fan fiction's ability to captivate readers with an engaging plot, compelling characters, and emotional resonance. A standout story delivers unique themes, unexpected twists, and a satisfying resolution, keeping the audience hooked from start to finish.

🌻Reader Engagement (15 marks): This criterion evaluates the fan fiction's interaction and connection with its audience. Judges consider factors such as the author's responsiveness to reader feedback and the fostering of community discussion around the story. A highly engaging fan fiction actively involves readers in the storytelling process, building a dedicated fan base and fostering a sense of community among fans.

🌻Professionalism (5 marks): This criterion assesses the overall professionalism of the fan fiction, including formatting. Judges look for clear and coherent writing, adherence to established writing conventions, and attention to detail in editing. A well-presented fan fiction demonstrates the author's commitment to quality and enhances the reader's enjoyment of the story.

🌻Impact and Influence (20 marks): This criterion evaluates the fan fiction's lasting impact and influence within its fandom or community. Judges consider factors such as the fan fiction's reach and visibility, its ability to inspire fan creations or discussions, and its contribution to the broader fan culture. A fan fiction that leaves a significant impact resonates with readers, sparks conversations, and inspires continued engagement and creativity among fans.

🌻 You should also explain why you gave these marks to the participants' book.

୭ 🧷 ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ 🎀♡ᥫ᭡

 ᵎᵎ 🎀♡ᥫ᭡