✨Rules✨

♡✮☁️✧˖°💿⋆。°✩

So cosmosians here are the rules you must follow:

1. 💟Eligibility

• All fanfictions featuring BTS members as central characters are eligible for submission.

2. 💟Submission Criteria: 

• Stories must be submitted in written form, either as completed works or ongoing series.

• Each author can submit as many stories as they want.

• Submissions must be in English.

3.💟Judging Process: 

• A panel of judges, composed of experienced fanfiction writers and BTS enthusiasts, will evaluate the submissions based on creativity, writing quality, character development, plot intricacy, and emotional impact.

• Judges will remain impartial and fair in their assessments.

4. 💟Timeline:

• Judging will commence shortly after the categories are full.

• Winners will be announced during the BTS Beyond The Stage ceremony. The date will be announced on the community channel.

• When the required amount of forms is accepted we will close the category.

5. 💟Code of Conduct: 

• Authors are expected to adhere to community guidelines and standards of respectful behavior.

• Plagiarism or any form of unethical conduct will result in disqualification.

• Respect everyone.

6. 💟Organizer's Discretion: 

• The organizing committee reserves the right to make adjustments to the rules or categories as deemed necessary.

• Decisions made by the judges and organizers are final and non-negotiable.

7. 💟Have Fun: 

• Above all, the BTS Beyond The Stage Awards are about celebrating creativity, passion, and the love for storytelling within our vibrant fandom community. Let's enjoy the process and support each other's endeavors!

୭ 🧷 ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ 🎀♡ᥫ᭡

These rules aim to ensure a fair, transparent, and enjoyable experience for all participants and stakeholders involved in the Awards. Happy writing and best of luck to all contestants! 📚✨

 Happy writing and best of luck to all contestants! 📚✨