CHAPTER 1 :HA SULCI.

HA SULCI:

I woke up to the shout of my aunt and she was mad that I didn't was the dishes. I rolled my eyes and came downstairs. I sighed and came.

"Ha Sulci, as your only family left, respect me!!!"

'my auntie~don't be mad ~I'm gonna be a good girl na~'

"Yes you are my only family left, but don't treat as a maid in my house, you're an outsider here, on the first day you came here and let me tell you this, Don't ever boss around, you're not even my real aunt and I also know that you are adopted." I said with no respect.

I want to go to school now but this woman here is making me late

.

She was speechless and seemed irritated. I chuckled and said." Etsosera"

I'm a half Filipino. By my dad.

"Can you please shut up, and I'll mind my business, mind yours. Okay?"and I went to get ready and went to school.

____________

I my school I have no friends, although I'm okay with it. But I met a woman who is sweet and she is my friend, Cha Xigu and she was a rich woman who also prefers to be alone.

She may be bratty sometimes but she is not a bad woman.

"Sulci, come with me to a new restaurant nearby our school, I'll wait for you at the gate with my driver. Okay?" she said. The new restaurant she is referring to is a 5 star restaurant that just opened 2 weeks ago.

"Yeah, alright, wait for me.." she smiled and went to her class and I went to mine.

_____________

When I was at the gate, I saw her and she was on her phone.

"I know mama! I'll go, okay so don't worry, okay goodbye, love you!" and she put the phone on her bag.

The driver took my backpack and I went in the car. I took my phone out of my pocket and texted my Annoying aunt. That I'll be with Xigu. Well I still have respect for that old hag.

And turned my phone off.

"Sulci, I found a new novel, and it was a great novel, quick ill send you the link, read it later and I know you'll love it!" she said excitedly and smiled widely. I sighed I know she'll bother to read it until I read it.

"Aright." I said and we went on our way to the restaurant while talking to each other.

A few minutes later.

We are here in a big restaurant. She quickly took us to a table she preserved and all the people in this place knows she is the daughter of a powerful businessman.

When we sat she ordered and we stayed there until we are full.

__________

When I got home, Annoying aunt was eating and she doesn't care and me too.

I quickly changed and went to my room. I saw the message of Xigu and she sent me the link.

I started to read the book and it was quite interesting.

It was about a woman named 'Mi Dien' and she was a commoner who got the chance to attend the royal academy and met the crown prince. And what surprised me is the Emperor of a powerful empire is also there studying because he was only 24 and he still needs much to learn.

Mi Dien met the crown prince and she also discovered that she is a light element user. I think she is a lost princess.

________________

The next day I came to school and I think my teacher is having a hard time dealing with us because my other classmates are a stubborn. Immature. Noisy. Bully. And Naughty.

But my teacher is a pregnant woman and she doesn't want to be stressed. But I know my classmates are scared of me so I took action.

I slammed my fist at the deak and stood. They all looked at me and fell silent..

'Be quiet, I think Sulci is mad'

'what do we do the boss is angry'

'shhh, be quiet'

I ignored the whispers and stared at everyone. I seriously said to them,

"If you immature bastards don't shut your mouth silent and listen to our teacher who is struggling not to be stressed, I'll make all of you shut up by my own hands!"

They all fell silent and I think the teacher in our class is relieved that our class is now silent. I'm also the class president, by the way.

'I'll shut up now..'

Then I sat and to my surprise we became the most quiet class and I earned many praises from out other teachers. Saying that I'm the best president.

I didn't care as long as they don't bother my life.

____________

Years later.......

I'm 25 years old now and I'm living my life to the fullest.

Now I'm also a successful businesswoman and a ceo. My annoying aunt also became my best friend. She now has a family and has two daughters who are the sweetest.

I was amazed that she never raised them as a bad mother. I think she doesn't want them to feel the bad things she experienced.

Also my friend, Xigu is a powerful Ceo of the Cha groups of companies and we were still best friends even though she is married now.

___________

When I found out I have a cancer, my aunt took over the company and made sure I was in a good state while her kids are always with me at the hospital assisting me. I was grateful that, I had her.

And I'm contented to leave the world now.

'Goodbye earth! Your pretty Ha sulci is now going to meet God. And thank you for the good memories.....  I'll meet God and complain to him why I didn't meet my, Handsome man'

Goodbye.

And I died.