CHAPTER 6

Up here is what I imagine how MEINXU looks.... I only saw this at Pinterest...

XUN MEINXU POV :

"I'm going to demonstrate to you, how I use the manipulation."

I made my hand glow bright red and as it brightens. "Chen Mai, show us your power" I said. She nodded and gave me a Vines with thorns coming from her hands.

I looked at the vines and pointed my glowing hand. As it sucks the magic coming from her. "It's done. You can stop now."

"Now let me try."

I tried and it did work. My hands is covered with vines that has thorns. They looked amazed. I smirked.

I think, they see the power of manipulation easy to master. But no, The real Xun Meinxu, first try was when she was 18 years old and it took her three years before she masters it.

"Haha, if you thought it is easy. No!" I said. I looked at the girl in front of me. She was sitting and doing nothing but staring at me with her jewel eyes.

"What is your name?" I pointed at her. She pointed at herself and I nodded. She stand up and bowed her head. "My name is, Ting Jian, ma'am"

Her name sounds familiar. I think she came from the Clan of Tingian, A wealthy family with the Ability to manipulate time.

"Ting Jian, Your Clan has the ability to manipulate time. If you can manipulate Time. Can you manipulate any?"

She nodded.

"Then show us all, but one more thing. I am giving you the one you need to manipulate."

"What is it?" her voice it nervous. "My power"

She had her mouth slung open. I chuckled, while covering my mouth.

"But Ma'am, your Clan's Power is to Manipulate The darkness and Light. How can I manipulate a Power that only runs in your Clan?"

"Don't be silly, I'm not going to show you, light and dark. I am going to make you manipulate, SPACE"

She was even more shocked and nervously came to my front. And said she was ready.

SPACE, is the easiest thing for her. Because you only make a room full of things. Space gives you a room full of magical things. Inside was everything you collect. But, it also where the demons can be sealed.

And she was ready. But unfortunately she can't.

"See now? It is hard so, don't underestimate the power." I said.

It was a long day teaching them.

'I get now why the teachers are stressed in teaching is the modern world.'

'But I don't want to be here anyway. But I kinda like them suffering...'

I was at the hallway with Shang Xuyin at my back, walking together with the other Clan leaders. They also had their prodigies students on their back.

"I guess the Elites are not that good after all, not like the 1st generation of them." Shen Xihua said.

"What do you mean, we are the 1st generation, idiot!" Ming Fanshu said and gave him a smack in the head with her fan.

He groaned in pain and glared at her. She stared at him with intenseness. I laughed at the two.

I didn't know that we are the Real Elites in the Royal Academy. But what he said is true. Our prodigies are more qualified to be the Elites but, due to the high power that each elites hold they get the special treatment from the academy council. Which is what i hate as a fellow clan leader from a clan.

I don't get why they chose the Elites based on their Influence in the social world in this time. But I get why they did that. It's because we also came from prestigious families.

"But our statues doesn't define our power in fighting and surviving in this academy." Ming Fanshu saidand fanned herself. While we walk to our destination, the council room where we discuss all the issues regarding the Academians.

"I don't get why the Elites get to humiliate us Clan leaders knowing we are higher to them." She Xihua complained. I nodded agreeing to what he said. I think I need to knock some sense to those imbeciles.

We opened the door. And we sat at each chairs at the long table. They are surrounded with palace guards,from the Imperial Families.

I sighed and sat. All of us stared at each other and started. "The academy is being aware of Academians having many issues regarding The Elites abusing their power." Cha Xugen started.

I looked at Ming Fanshu, she was looking at the side feeling shame. We found out her little brother was one of the bullies in the academy. But that's not what is the literal issue about this. He almost killed an innocent girl just passing by, and beat her.

"Since this issues have been spreading through the students. I sudjest we have a rule." She Xihua said and gave us a paper.

Cha Xugen grabbed it and examined the paper. "It may seem cruel but for me it is not."

"All the Academians in the Academy should be equal even in terms of Power around the academy." he added.

"I don't want the same thing to happen in the next generations of Academians happening in here." LU Zheyanli argued.

"Forgive me for intruding, but may I speak my opinion about the rules regarding the issue?" Han Zhuo, Ming Fanshu's Diciple said with his hand raised.

We nodded."Thank you, clan leaders. I sudjest we divide all the Elites to each strands of the academy and see the results in 5months of them, see if they improve?"

That maybe a great solution. Then, next my disciple raised his hand. "What is it that you need to say, Xuyin?" Lu Zheyanli said.

He looked at him. "What, Han Zhou said may be great but... Can I say my opinion too?"

I glanced at Hna Zhou. And I could see... Jealousy...

'Why is he jealous?'

I saw him bite his lips and look away. While clenching hi hand.

'I see.... Even prodigies get jealous at each other?'