𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚒𝚖𝚜

Kim Seokjin was awake when he heard the sound of their alarm. He knew he was supposed to get up and get ready for his work, but the sight beside him is holding him from doing so. Because it is the most beautiful sight one could have woken up with.

If before seeing his boyfriend, Namjoon, sleeping peacefully beside him could have made his day, now, it is the sight of his husband with their two years old sleeping that makes him want either to jump out of the window, yell about the cuteness to their neighborhood or perhaps doing both at the same time.

But then he may or may not hurt himself in the process. Then, Namjoon will probably cry while calling him stupid. Or maybe his oldest son will. And he is a weak man to his mate's tears. So, no hurting himself.

" Hm...Why are you still in bed, hyung? Don't you have work to go? ", Too lost in his wild imagination, Seokjin didn't even realize Namjoon had woken up.

" I do have work to do. But something is stopping me from doing so "

Namjoon looked at him confused. "What is it, hyung?"

" Your beautiful face-", He got a pillow thrown at his handsome face. But, that is fine because he still had it with him to make his omega flustered.

_______"_______

By nine in the morning, after he was chased out of their room, Seokjin found himself cooking some breakfast for their family. He was humming the latest song he heard his omega composed when he heard a soft yawn.

" Appa...Pancake today? "

Seokjin turned and his eyes softened at the sight of his oldest son's bed hair, still holding his shooky plushie in one hand and another is used to wipe his teary eyes.

" Sorry, your eomma might kill me if I give you pancakes for each time you asked...so, fried rice for today? "

Yoongi whined. " Appa no tell eomma then. We keep it secrets, Yoonie promised! ". Seokjin laughed seeing how serious his son is. The child had lost all of his sleepiness and demand his favourite from his appa.

" Appa! Yoonie and pancakes? "

And oh god, Seokjin could have lost it with how adorable his son is being right now. Although, the figure standing behind his son is not so pleasant with the event occurring in the kitchen.

" What did I say about having pancakes everyday, Yoongi-ah? ", The firm voice that sounds angelic to Seokjin had spooked their son.

" Eomma...Yoonie no pancakes? "

Yoongi tilted his head cutely. Hoping his eomma will take mercy on him. Honestly, Seokjin likes to know how this would go.

Namjoon stare at the toddler, with one hand carrying their youngest, Jungkook, who had been smiling and giggling at his hyung.

" Well, if you wanted the pancakes so bad then we don't have to get ice cream when we go later-"

" NO! Yoonie and ice cream, eomma promised! "

" But you also promised me not to have pancakes everyday so..."

Yoongi whined but he knew when to admit defeats. He walked slowly and weakly towards his eomma. " Yoonie's morning kisses...? "

Namjoon heart softened at his son. He puts down Jungkook, who had take the opportunity to ran to where they kept the children's toys. Once he had done that, he brought Yoongi to his chest, hugging him tight before kissing the toddler's face all over.

Seokjin who had been watching only have two thoughts, that he chose to speak them up,

" Well, that's just adorable "

Namjoon glares at his husband.

" And I wanted my Namtiddie-", he couldn't even finish his sentence because apparently, the small firetrucks toy he brought for Jungkook is closed to Namjoon. Which then could be said is now closed to Seokjin's face.

_______"_______

At the office, after ignoring all eyes on him or more likely on his red cheek due to this morning's accident, Seokjin rests his head on the table, sighing loudly the his friend, Park Jimin smacked his head lightly with the documents he brought.

" I-What was that for?? "

Jimin shrugged. " You had been ignoring me since I came and only mutter how you wanted your uh Namjoonie's chest time. "

" You could have just said Namtiddies, no one can scold you-"

PING

He received a message notification, which he unlocked his phone and read it, since it was sent from his mate.

___

𝙼𝚢 𝙹𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚎 <3

𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑. 𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚝.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐. 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢!

___

"....Did Namjoon-ah put a spy or camera on me? "

Jimin, once again, doesn't care. Not that Seokjin even talking to him. The alpha sighed. He originally just wanted to have his friend's signatures, then go and text his own husband to see what their child is up to or did they already go to the kindergarten.

" How would I know. I mean it would be great if Namjoon-hyung could see how you behave-"

" Oh my god that will only make him even hotter!! Jimin-ah, did you see how Joonie loved me?? He's so cute"

And it's Jimin's turn to smack himself with the documents that still need Seokjin's approvals.

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍...

___"___

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎 : 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚍. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚘𝚗 <33