𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚜

It was six o'clock when the toddler decided it was time to wake up. He opened his eyes, taking in the blurry sight that soon to be clear despite still being sleepy himself. He woke up earlier than he usually is, but that's because he had a mission :

He wanted to be a problem.

The toddler giggles as he climbs down his small bed, running towards the crib that are placed on the other side of his bed. He needs his little partner in crime for today's mission.

" Kookie? You still sleeping? ", he asks, trying to see the baby in the cribs. Jungkook is still asleep. So, Yoongi poked his little brother with his small hand. Jungkook stirred from his sleep, and when he woke up to the sight of his hyung, he smiled brightly.

" Yoonie hyung! "

" Hey, Kookie. Do you want to play with hyung? ", Yoongi asked. He earned an eager baby that is ready to jump out of his bed just to have the chance to play with him.

" Go pway with hyung! "

" Yeah, let's go! "

_______"_______

Kim Seokjin began to opened his eyes at eight o'clock. He was never a morning person if it he is on a break, but the silence in his house made him suspicious. And it is because by this very time, his sons laughters will filled their house.

He glanced at the person he had been holding in his arms, not caring the numbness he felt, as long as they can rest peacefully. His mate, beautiful mate and husband is still asleep, which is weird because unlike him, Namjoon is a morning person.

Not wanting to disturb Namjoon, who is probably tired, Seokjin chose to slowly walked out of their bedroom to see what their children are doing.

Yawning loudly, he opened his bedroom door and was about to head to his sons shared room when he heard a faint sound coming from their living room.

" Yoon? Kook? "

He walked to their living room hoping to see his sons playing with toys scattered around the place. He was met with their wall full of drawings. Yoongi is the one with a crayon and Jungkook just hyping his hyung happily.

" Opp–Appa's up! Appa caught Yoonie!"

Did anyone mention that the said two year old is covered with chocolates?

" Um! Kookie and Yoonie pway! " Jungkook pushed and spilled the chocolate on the floor

" Yeah! We wanted to be problems! Appa play too with us? " The two brothers giggled.

And honestly, Seokjin wanted to cry. But mostly mad because he does not raised his sons to be a troublemaker. Especially when their newest painted wall are now covered with random drawings from the crayons.

" KIM YOONGI! KIM JUNGKOOK! ", The brothers stopped their giggle and stared with their big eyes at their now angry appa. Yoongi had expected to be scolded but he didn't know his appa would be this mad.