𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 : 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚝𝚌.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎. 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛.

_______"_______

" Yoongi, it's time for you to walk inside now or you will be late "

Yoongi still didn't let go of his eomma's warm hand. This wasn't the first time that Yoongi did not want to go. So, Namjoon did what he always do when his son acted this way.

He crouched down in order to be on the same level of eyes with his son, who in turn look at him expectedly with his adorable face.

" Where is my brave baby? "

Yoongi pouted, his free hand points at himself. " I am...eomma's brave baby..."

" Then, why is my brave baby did not want to go to his kindergarten? "

Yoongi clenched his tiny hand. He is too embarrass to admit to his eomma of his true reason not to enter the kindergarten. Slowly, he couldn't hide a tiny blush on his face.

" Oh my, your face is so red, baby-"

" Because TaeTae is still not here..."

That caught Namjoon off guard. But, he knew of the bond shared between the two friends. Remind him so much of Hoseok and him.

" Hm, you wanted to wait for Taehyung? ", he asked.

Yoongi nodded. " I promised TaeTae to protect him! ". That makes Namjoon chuckles.

" Well, I would like to suggest that we wait for him, but I think you should see behind you, sweetheart "

And as if on cue, the child who had been running towards them shouts, "YOONIE HYUNG!! TAETAE HERE! ", along with his eomma trailing behind him while also catching up his breath.

" I told you not to run, Taehyung. Eomma couldn't run that fast..."

" I didn't realized you are that old, Hobi-ah? ", Namjoon teased, which earned him a sharp glare from his bestfriend. " Try running with that energetic sunshine over there every morning, then we will talk. "

Namjoon laughed, shaking his head.
" No, thanks. I already have this fast running baby once I put him down."

Baby Kookie smiled brightly at the mention of his name. The two omegas coos at Jungkook. He looked even cuter with his carrot theme baby onesie.

 He looked even cuter with his carrot theme baby onesie