SCHOOL BREAK

The rustling of shoes can be heard everywhere in the corridor
' Mayaa....' a girl nearly 17 shouted, running towards the classroom
What ? The girl named Maya asked to the girl who was now panting on the door step.
Tom-morrow is a ho-oliday said the girl named Lyla catching her breath.
So? Asked Maya,
Sooo??? Lyla screamed .. shouldn't we call mom?
Ahh ,I'm not interested ,Maya said in a lazy tone.
Why not?? Lyla asked again .
Well she only wanna know how is my studies nothing else.. replied Maya.
Ayyy.. Dont say that Lyla said in a serious tone ,our mom's love us .
Love? My ass, said Maya laughing.
Whatever I will call mom today said Lyla in a tone of assurance.

No one's pov:
Lyla was born as the eldest of a family containing 3 children.She was a brown skinned girl with black wavy hair.She was sent to a bording school when she was 11 year old due to the hardship of the family and now she's gonna turn 17 . She was a brilliant and bright girl since she was a kid.She was good in studies that's why she got admission in a bording school .She has a younger brother and sister .Her brother Liam was 5 years younger than her and her sister Lusy was 11 years younger than her . Her parents were farmers who work hard to meet daily expenses and the whole family rely on her as she is their hope ,as she being a brilliant girl will achieve job suddenly and provide it for her family.

* back to school
*** Bell rings***
Teacher : So students don't forget to submit your homework at 11:30
Jay : Mam, but i-its 11 : 28 already
Teacher : yes students and one more thing, those who don't submit will spend their holidays writing essays
* students * : yes mam
Maya : thinking that school will end this is giving me goosebumps see..
*Points at her skin
Lyla : yeah me too

'Hey girl'.. a voice stopped both of them from walking out of the class

Hey Ethan .. Maya ran towards him engulfing him in a tight hug
Seems like you missed me said Ethan in a mischievous tone
"Maya I'm leaving", said Lyla and walked out of the class.

Ethan was Maya's boyfriend. They started dating since 10th grade and now they are in 12th.
Lyla was always jealous of Maya as Maya has everything she dreamt of, a nice body , boyfriend, supportive parents ,every damn single thing .
Usually Lyla spents her every single second with Maya but after the arrival of Ethan .Lyla feels left out , not that Lyla hates Ethan but a sort of insecurity

Lylas pov :
Ahh so I should walk alone today too.
How many times should I tell Maya to keep a distance from Ethan . But Ethan , he should also think about the consequences they are gonna face when the teacher finds out..ahhh I hate my life , chemistry quiz, English essay ..
Shitt...my essay..I forgot to give it to mam ..ohh God

Lyla ran all the way back to the class just to see the class empty except Jake .
Jake .. Lyla called out..where is mam?
Ohh she went Jake replied and got out of class.
Hearing it she ran to the teachers room only to bump in a hard chest falling on the ground ,papers flying everywhere
My essay..she said looking at the person who is standing like a wall in front of her .