SLEEPOVERS

Huh ... Lyla was suprised to hear that voice .
Danny what are you doing. U are not supposed to be here. You understand.
Lyla said in a panic yet nervous tone .

She was wearing her favourite croptop and a black shorts. Her messy bun made her more beautiful and Danny was looking like a Greek god in front of her . His jersey which was sleeveless made his muscles pop. And his hair was wet as he just took a bath. He had the scent of vanilla and she love that smell so much. She was drooling as he was in his shorts which made him flex his thigh muscles.

Her thoughts were interputed by a strong hands on her waist. 
I missed u baby , he said in his sweet voice . I missed u so much that I didn't care if I break the law of school or something. I just wanna see ur face .
He continued.

Lylas heart was beating fast , but she gathered all her courage and pecked him on his lips. I missed you too

Dannys heart was going to burst in her cuteness and that Lil peck was like a huge success for him.
He was red like tomato. He was more shy than Lyla was.
T-Thnks baby.. he said his ears red due to shynesss.

Lyla went inside and bought a cup of coffee for him. He was sitting on her bed eyeing everything in her room.

It's a nice room , said Danny as his room was hell compared to the room of Lyla . Him and Ethan are the roommates and since Maya was with Ethan . He felt it would be okay to have a sleepover with his gf.

Wanna watch a movie..Lyla asked to break the awkwardness

Yeah yeah sure.. Danny said smiling at her
Awww he is so beautiful when he smiles , Lyla thought to herself
It wasn't been 5 minutes into the movie. The power went off.

Shit...the powercut , it's getting like a routine now said Lyla annoyed

It's fine baby...I am here don't worry..Danny said comforting her .
Well wht if the power don't come back, asked Lyla
I'll sleep on the couch said Danny in a casual tone

The room was a small room and the heat was unbearable.even it was night
The couples were suffocating inside the room.

Can I take off my jersey..it's so hot here asked Danny
Uh-hh Lyla was surprised, and moreover she was nervous. But to keep it cool she said yes and the next sec she felt a shirtless body in her lap.

Well ..it won't be a makeout session as there was no light. And keeping this in mind she started stroking his hair.
And eventually he felt asleep and so did she.

Later they knew they forgot to close the door.

Lylllaaa...a loud voice woke her up from sleep.