Manzil milegi bhatak

ke hi sahi

Gumrah toh woh hai jo

Ghar se nikle hi nahi

Next day,

Today the whole rizvi family was coming to mahira's house as Mahira came back after 4 years.

So our Mahira is busy in getting ready.They are her family but still can she ignore the fact that they are also her in-laws?and the fact that rayyan is also coming?

Mahira's pov

Ufffff mujhe kya pata tha yeh Pakistan aake itna kuch karna padega!Aab samaj aaraha hai vapas aana hi nahi chahiye tha.

I am currently in the process of getting ready at this moment because my mama instructed me to do so, as well as wear something that she deems "good". I have indeed followed her advice and donned an outfit that meets her standards. And let me tell you, she did not hold back when it came to giving me a lengthy lecture. Curious about what the lecture was all about? Well, it was all centered around proper behavior!

Sometimes I even feel like I am not her daughter, as she lectures me to be on my best behavior with Rayyan and goes so far as to threaten me to rukshat as soon as possible if I don't treat her beloved son-in-law well. Seriously? Is she really blackmailing me over this? Come on, Mom, don't be so infatuated with him – remember, I am your only daughter after all!

I must admit, it feels strange to say that I am getting ready for someone for the first time in my life, and that someone happens to be my husband. The word "husband" itself seems odd and unfamiliar on my tongue.Ok  please don't talk anything about ruksati today!Please.

Ok  please don't talk anything about ruksati today!Please

Her outfit

Anyways I was getting ready when mahnoor barked in my room.

"Mahiiii Chachi is calling you downstairs"she said to me.

"Ok"I replied and she turned to leave

"Wait we will go together"I said to her

"Fine"she replied.

Then we descended downstairs and as expected the whole family was present there.

"Assalamualaikum"I greeted everyone to which they greeted me back

"Mahi aao mere paas idhar betho"my tayi ammi called me lovingly and I went towards her and say beside her

"Mashallah bohot acchi lag Rahi ho kisi ki Nazar na Lage meri beti ko"Tayi ammi said and I smiled.

"Accha tum aapni tayi ammi se pyaar nahi karti"Tayi ammi said with disappointment.

"Kyu tayi ammi?Maine Aisa kya kiya?"I asked her

"4 saal aapni tayi ammi se Milne nahi aayi tum"she complained

"Mein busy thi tayi ammi"I told her

"Aisa bhi kya kaam ki family se bhi na mil sakti mahnoor toh aayi thi na"She replied

"Accha chodo in Saab baaton ko aab tum vapas aagayi ho yehi badi baat hai"she said and I nodded.

"Rayyan se baat nahi karogi mahi?"Asked rabia Chachi

Nooooo!!!nahi karniii

I didn't replied anything.

"Areeh aapko kya pata Chachi meri bhabhi toh Marti hai mere Bhai se baat karne ke liye"Kinza replied

WTH?Maine aise toh nahi kaha kabhi isko?

I don't know why my cheeks started to heat up agghhh I hate thisss.

End of mahira's pov

"Mein aati hu"Mahira said and dragged Kinza with her to the garden

"Teri toh mein.Maine Aisa kab kaha?Huhh?"Mahira asked Kinza

"Areeh bhabhi aap toh naraz hogayi Maine socha aapko accha lagega aap meri tareef karogi lekin aap toh mujhe suna ne lag gai Aisa nahi hota bhabhi ek hi toh nanand hai aapki"Kinza said to Mahira.

"Badi nanand ban ne ka shok chadha hai tumhe Aaj kal"Mahira replied.

Before Kinza can say anything else they heard someone's throat clearing and both of them looked at the direction only to see rayyan there.

When Kinza saw her brother she went from there leaving rayyan and Mahira alone in the garden to talk.

Mahira was looking downwards she was well aware of the intense gaze of rayyan on her.

"How are you?"Rayyan asked

"Fine."Mahira replied

"Hmm won't you ask me how I am?"Rayyan asked.

"I thought you are fine so I didn't ask"Mahira replied.

"Fine?You think I am fine?Mahira how can you expect me to be fine?You were away for 4 damn years .Ok I agree that our nikkah was forced.But instead of facing it you choosed to run away.You never tried to communicate with me.Despite this I tried numerous times to communicate with you but you?you never reciprocated.Mahira is it how a relationship works?I tried to give our relation a chance but you are always running away from these things.I even left ramizah for you Mahira."Rayyan complained to her,who was fiddling with her fingers.

"R..rayyan you know it feels awkward"Mahira said

"What feels awkward?You being my wife?"Rayyan asked

"No all of a sudden our relation changed .We were cousins and now"Mahira replied.

"4 years weren't enough?Like still it's all of a sudden for you?"Rayyan asked

"Rayyan"Mahira was cut off by rayyan.

"Ok tell me one thing Mahira.Do you want to continue this relation?Or do you want to end it?"Rayyan asked

"It's not like that"Mahira replied.

"Then what's its like?Please explain me Mahira"Rayyan said

"Uhh I don't know.Rayyan I never thought things will change like this between us.I never imagined these things.But suddenly everything changed.I know I ran away like a coward but what can I do?Everybody forced me into a relationship by emotional blackmailing and after that how can they expect me to react normal?"Mahira said.

"Even I was forced Mahira still i am willing to give it a chance.Now I am going to do only one thing. "rayyan replied.

"What?"Mahira asked

"I will talk about ruksati to everyone"Rayyan replied

Mahira's eyes widened in shock

"NO!you won't"Mahira said

"I will"rayyan replied and with that he left the garden.

Hello lovely readers!

I hope you all are doing well.

How is the chapter?

Don't forget to vote,comment and share.

Byee:)