My crush

Hello my dear readers,

This is not a chapter I posted this not because I have something else to tell you. Honestly, I'm not sure why I'm even sharing this with you all.

I have a crush on someone for 4 years but never had the courage to confess my feelings. I used to stalk him a lot until I found out he likes my bestie and they were dating. I felt really low and cried for several days. He was my first crush but I never told my bestie. When she told me they were dating, I didn't know how to react.He was my first crush, but I didn't confide in my bestie about it. It was my mistake. When she informed me that she was dating him, I felt unsure how to respond. After some time, I realized he was now my friend's boyfriend and having a crush on him felt inappropriate. Reminding myself of this, I began avoiding him and distancing myself from both of them.

I didn't want to be the odd one out in my friend's relationship, so I kept my feelings for her boyfriend a secret. I lied and said I had a crush on him at one point, but never admitted that those feelings still exist because I value our friendship too much to jeopardize it. Despite trying to move on over the past four years, their recent breakup has reopened old wounds.He was my senior in school, and today, out of nowhere, I encountered his sister. As if by some strange coincidence, the question came to my mind and before I could even stop myself, I asked her "what is your brother doing now? Where is he?" And to my surprise, she simply replied with a small smile "Bhaiya is going abroad tomorrow." Those words hit me like a sudden wave of emotion, causing a sharp pang in my heart. Tears immediately welled up in my eyes as memories flooded back. It's been four long years since our paths crossed but he still remains as the lingering crush in my heart. In that moment, the thought crossed my mind - will fate ever bring us together again? Will we ever meet once more in the future?

There was one particular day when he cried like I had never seen before, a day that revealed the hidden relationship between my bestie and him to their families. My bestie's strict family finally discovered the truth and scolded her severely, even going as far as taking away her phone. In the midst of his tears, he reached out to me for comfort and solace. His sobs echoed through our conversation as I struggled to find the right words to console him, offering him hope in a moment of despair.Even though despair weighed heavy on my heart, on that day I was able to find a small glimmer of happiness within me. It was reassuring to know that he trusted me enough to share his tough times with me. Witnessing my best friend going through a rough patch left me feeling equally sad and concerned for him as well.

I know he knows that he was my crush and he also knows that I know he knows.

I am uncertain about what God has written in the pages of my destiny, and I often wonder why our paths crossed at all. Will there ever come a time when he truly belongs to me?Is it correct to have feelings for him?What should I do to forget him?

And I got the idea of the story muntazir from my own life.I just wanted to give myself a place in his life.So i am writing the story muntazir in which Rida Mehwish represents me,Danish mehar  represents my crush and Sumaira Bashir represents my bestie

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all those who have taken the time to read this chapter; your support and attention is truly appreciated.

Byee