Jise Peene Ka Salika Na

Tha Usse Jaam Diya Gaya Hain

Jise Wafaa Se Fursat Na

Mili'Masroor' Usse Zeher Diya

Gaya Hai

Danish' Pov

Finally, after countless days of tirelessly trying to persuade Sumaira, I can proudly say that she has finally agreed to date me! It took an entire year of relentless effort, but my persistence has paid off and now we are officially a couple. I am beyond ecstatic and feel like the luckiest person alive. Our relationship has blossomed even more since then, as we have grown closer than ever before and frequently enjoy going on dates together.

Mehwish's POV

One moment you're on top of the world, feeling like the happiest person alive, and then in the blink of an eye, you're hit with a wave of despair that makes you question your luck. The internal struggle is real as I grapple with conflicting emotions - should I be overjoyed that my best friend has found love or should I be heartbroken because it's with the person I've had secret feelings for all along? Tears stream down my face before I can even comprehend what's happening. It hurts knowing that she has no idea about my crush on him, so there's no one to blame but myself for this painful situation.

As Cherry on Top, News of Sumaira and Danish's Secret Relationship Is Spilled by Jabeen,my friend.Instead of Sumaira Herself, Adding a Twist to My Evening as I Was Caught Off Guard with the news Shared by My Friend.

I decided to ask Sumi about this the next day.

The following day after school, I mustered up the courage to approach Sumi and nervously uttered the words, "I've been wanting to ask you something."

Sumaira-what happened Mehwi?

Mehwish-Oh really Sumi?You tell me what happened??

Sumaira-What are you talking about?

Mehwish-Are you and Danish dating?

Sumaira could not utter anything,she just smiled

Mehwish-Youuuuu!!!How dare you?Huhh?Why don't You told me??Am I not your bestfriend sumi?

Sumaira-Areehh meri maa calm down.Ok!So I want to tell you this but you know I told Danish about not telling about this dating thing to anyone and he also told me not to tell anyone.So i didnot tell you.But trust me the first person I wanted to inform about this is You.

Mehwish-Then how jabeen knows about this??

Sumaira-What?I never told her.She is behind us from the very first day.I think she told you to know about whether the news that she heard is correct or not.

mehwish-Anyways she told the truth.

Sumaira-Ok!sorry na.Now don't be angry on me.

Mehwish-Jiju se kab Mila rahi hai

Pretending like it didn't faze me was a charade I played well, but deep down inside, the fracture caused by its impact echoed loudly within me.

Sumaira-Usse pata bhi nahi ki tujhe pata hai.Pehle pata toh chalne de.

Mehwish-Woh toh mujhe jaanta bhi nahi hoga.

Sumaira-Nahi Aisa nahi hai jaanta hai woh tujhe Maine tujhe bohot baar mention Kiya hai uske saamne

Mehwish-Ooh.

Then Sumi shared the story of his relentless pursuit in proposing to her numerous times, only to be rejected each time until finally she couldn't resist and accepted him and that's how they started dating.

In the depths of my soul, I can feel the turbulent storm of emotions raging within me, yet I made a conscious choice to conceal my burgeoning affection for Sumi. I refuse to be the one to disrupt her happiness, as if both she and him are content in their blissful union, then it is simply my cruel fate that it is not meant for me. I may bear the burden of unrequited love, but I possess enough moral fiber to refrain from sabotaging someone else's joy for my own selfish desires.
I

didn't tell because I don't want her to see me as a third person in their relationship.

I made the conscious choice to let go of my fleeting infatuation and forge ahead with grace. Though the sting of rejection lingers, I am resolute in my decision to release it from my heart and mind, for there is nothing more I can do but accept it as a lesson learned.

Despite numerous conversations and the development of a friendship with him after Sumi informed him about their relationship, I find myself struggling to move on. However, deep down I know that my efforts are faltering, yet I refuse to give u

Although I have consciously distanced myself from him, he consistently reaches out to me in times of need and I willingly extend a helping hand without hesitation.

One sunny afternoon, as Sumi and I engaged in a casual conversation, I impulsively decided to bare my feelings and confessed about my past crush on Danish. The shock was evident on Sumi's face as she exclaimed, "You idiot! Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I quickly reassured her that it was just a fleeting crush and nothing more, assuring her that those feelings were now a thing of the past.

Sumi and Danish are relationship goals personified, their happiness radiating from every pore as they effortlessly complement each other in a flawless symphony of love and compatibility.

Hello lovely readers!

I hope you all are doing well.

So here is the second chapter.

Don't forget to vote,comment and share