Chapter 3 // Flirty

Billie during the whole day was flirty and close to me which i never thought i would be speaking to Billie although i worked with her brother, i didn't think i was having contact because she was always in the studio or at interviews. At the end of the day i logged out and grabbed my stuff "I really enjoyed today i think i might come by tomorrow" She said grabbing her bag and grabbing your skateboard and handing it to me "What time will you be in?" She said detailing my face "Umm....11:00am but I normally get here earlier, I go to costa and it's normally quiet so i don't spend that much time there" I said awkwardly. She walked out with me, we got outside of the building and before i could turn around she grabbed my wrist "I'll see you at Costa 10AM?" I let go of my headphones "Yeah, I'll see you then Billie" She smiled and waved as i got on skateboard, i coudn't stop thinking about her, the way she spoke, the way she touched me, the way she was so interested in me, no one has ever been like that before to me.

When I got home i greeted my dog, the past few days he was with my friend Steven, he must of had the spare key. I greeted the small pug and put some food out for him and some water. I went to make myself something, i wasn't really hungry so i just made a sandwhich. That's when i got a messaged on instagram message, i put down the butter knife and checked to see it was Billie. 'Hey I really enjoyed today. here's my number just message me whenever you get this -------' I quickly added her to my contacts 'Billie Eilish' With a couple of hearts on it. I messaged her 'Hey it's YN LN the guy you were with today' I definitely could of worded that way better but it was too late to go back now. She sent a photo she had taken of me editing 'Yeah i remember hahaha' I chuckled at her messaged before responding 'i'm sorry i'm not sure why i said it like that. i can pay for your costa tomorrow. Your stuck with me the whole day so i might as well at the least pay for your Costa' i messaged quickly

'You don't have too besides your stuck with me, i like hanging out with you' my face was a bit red reading that. We had a long conversion until she stopped replying i guessed she might of just fallen asleep, i decided to go and watch some TV, i started watching the recent interview of her and finneas, The one i was in for two seconds but i was still in. Billie was so funny, she's so pretty. Her black her was so pretty. Everything about her was pretty. After watching the two hour long interview i decided to take foxy out i put his harness on with him running around 'silly little guy' i thought. I took him out the block for a bit before deciding i probably should head back home. I took the little guy home and He started to run around before i could get my harness off. He's a pretty tiny dog so he could basically hide. I turned off his harness and felt pretty tired. I got changed into my boxers picked up my dog and took us to bed. Foxy my frenchie isn't that old but she loves staying on my bed while i'm sleeping so i always brought him through so he wouldn't have to try and run with his little legs.