Chapter 4 // Not yet

The next day i woke up to a knock at the door, without thinking about it I closed the door so Foxy couldn't come through and bark or try and 'eat' whoever was there. I went to the door still in my boxers, It was 9am who was here at this time. I barely opened the door just enough to get my face through and i saw Billie. I heard a quiet bark "Shush" i turned around facing the bedroom door. I found it weird how out of the 200 something apartments she found mines "Sorry, hey Billie i didn't think you would be here" Her face changed a bit sadder "Is someone home?" She questioned "Yeah- well no- sorry. Hold on i'll get changed. Do you want to come in?" She nodded "So is your girlfriend in?" She asked stepping in. "Your funny, i don't have a girlfriend" I said closing the door and running to my room. I opened the door "Foxy meet Billie, Billie meet Foxy" The little dog ran towards her and i closed the door getting my clothes on and my beanie on. i opened the door again and she was on the floor hugging Foxy

"You didn't tell me you had a pug." She sat up, her smile was adorable "Umm- yeah- uhh- I must of forgot to message that, You can come take him out with me, only if you want- you could stay here if you-" She cut me off quickly "I would love to take Foxy out with you" She smiled standing up and holding Foxy. i grabbed the harness and the funny looking dog was going hyper. I put the harness on and Billie put him down "You get a good view from your house" She said standing outside the door, looking at the city "Yeah" I said, we took the dog down and then back up putting him back in. "Oh yeah costa! hold on i'll just get food for him and some water." I said grabbing some food and water for him before leaving. We walked to Costa were we ordered our drinks and stood in "Are you free after work?" She said i turned to her, looking down "uh- yeah i am i also have the day off tomorrow." I said smiling. "Would i be able to come over?" She smiled "Has Foxy charmed you that much?" I said.

She laughed "Yes, but don't worry you charmed me too" She blushed at her own comment. "I'm charmed by you too" I said, i heard our names being called so i grabbed our stuff and we left going to the studio. "Oh Billie i was wondering were you where at." Finneas said i smiled and he smiled back "So that's why you asked for his address." He said turning around. Me and Billie walked over to the room and we sat down and logged in. She was very close to me just like yesterday, but her body was closer than before "No netflix and chilling" We heard Finneas say while standing at the door. "Don't worry not at work" She said turning both our chairs around to face him. "So out of work is okay?" Finneas said with a slightly shocked face "Um- i just wanna say i have never done anything with your sister- yet i mean" Billie turned her chair facing me while Finneas turned his head "Yet?" Billie repeated the word. Her face was so red "Um- well i mean-" I couldn't think of any excuses to why i said it. "I have decided i don't want to hear the rest of this conversion" Finneas turned away giving a little wave before leaving.