Chapter 7 // Drunk

When we got there there was a bunch of popular/famous people there and I knew I probably wouldn't suit in this crowd of people. I walked in and was grabbed by Finneas and He sat me down on one of the couches and he handed me drinks. Billie the whole time was just staring at you while talking to a random group of girls. Finneas and a few other guys were talking. You had zoned out on what they were talking about, but then Finneas "You have been eye-fucking my sister for a while now and if you fucking think of getting her pregnant, you are fucking done" I had wide eyes fucking hell, he can be scary at times. "No, no, no-" Before i could finish some dude spoke up "You were staring at her ass the whole time if i were you i would go for the tits." Finneas turned over to the guy "Oh shit sorry" The guy said drinking his bottle. Finneas looked at me "Like i said your not going to do that i trust you but still" He patted my back and i smiled and nodded, i liked how he trusted me with his sister.

I kept staring at her until I saw one of her friends start walking up to me and i knew i had fucked up by staring for so long. She walked up to me her brown hair slightly in the way of her face, the girl's uneven bangs and a weird way of walking. She sat down next to me taking another drink of her nearly empty glass of whatever she decided to drink "So, who are you eye fucking?" She said looking back at the group of girls they all were looking back at you including Billie, but she had a different look on her face. A face of desire, a face different from any other face she had given me. I looked at them before i gave a response to what the girl said "Why? Whose looking to have sex with me?" I questioned praying Billie would, I didn't care if any other of the girls did "Billie does, i know that for sure. Maybe Jenny there too" I didn't care for other girl "From the way your looking you wanna fuck Billie" i wasn't going to lie "Girly how about you get outta here before you give him a harder boner "The guy said laughing

I had a lot more drinks. I was basically drunk and stumbling around. i had ditched Finneas waving goodbye getting ignored by all of them, they were having their own conversiona and i guessed they wouldn't of lied. I got upstairs and saw a empty room, i walked into it and just when i turned around i heard the door close. "Oh shit Billie i didn't hear you" I said seeing Billie standing in front me. Without her saying a word she leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and put my hand behind her head, i turned us around and gently pushed her onto the bed. "You don't know how much I wanted this YN, everything about you i can't fucking focus around you. " She turned her head to avoid eye contact, that gave me an opening to nibble down her on neck, looking for the sweet spot. I managed to hit it within seconds. She whimpered at the contact,  I grabbed her hips and she pulled up my t-shirt up. I returned the same, moving my hands from her hips to the bottom of her shirt, slowly lifting it up. She could feel how teased she felt...