First Task.

Nina♡ (22)

Nina♡ (22)

Enzo♤ (25)

Enzo♤ (25)

⚠ warning ⚠- Might be some disturbing content for some users so if ur not comfortable with violence and sexual stuff I suggest not reading. Thank you!

~~~

One stormy afternoon as I writing in my journal I get a knock on my door.

"Come on in!" I say as I write as I turn to the door Mrs. Roger's walks in.

"Mrs. Rogers!" I say standing up and bowing to the person who raised and trained me after the death if my parents.

"Nina someone is coming in tomorrow. So make sure your ready for if you get picked or not." She says

I smile and nod "of course!" I say.

Mrs. Roger's walks out of the room leaving me there by myself I smile and jump around in a little circle "I hope I get picked!"

~~~

The next morning I wake up and I brush my hair and put it up in a messy bun and I put on a blackish uniform.

After I get ready I wait for Mrs. Roger's to let us know who got chose.

~~~~

(Mrs. Roger's Pov)

I wait in my office for the man to come in but before I know it the mafia boss walks in sitting down and just staring at me.

I sigh and look at him "Mr. Enzo, am I correct?" I say.

The man raises his eyebrow and nods "Yes."

I lay papers of people on the desk in front of me. "Here are your options they are the ones that have been working for a while now." I say.

The man looks at the papers and sighs "I need someone who has not worked with someone before." He says staring at me.

I nod and place different papers on the desk "Here."

He looks at them for a moment before grabbing a paper and handing it to me. "That one."

I look at it and see Nina on it "Your looking for a security? Then she will be a great option!" I say smiling.

He then chuckles "No no, I need someone to protect my son." He says staring.

I raise an eyebrow "Then I don't suggest her maybe one of these?" I say handing him papers of people training for defense.

He glares slamming the papers on the desk "Are you fucking deaf? I said I want her." He shouts.

I look at him shocked for a moment before nodding and handing him Nina's paper. "Let me go get her." I say walking out.

~~~

(Nina's pov)

I sit in my room waiting before hearing a knock and I quickly stand up. "Come in!"

Mrs.roger walks in and sighs "you were chose." She says and I look at her frowning.

"What's wrong?" I say smiling slightly.

"I wouldn't have chose you for this task." She says and my heart stops.

"Huh..?" I mumble "don't you pick?" I say sighing.

She nods "Yes, but it was a hand pick. And you are going to be protecting a kid." She says and I feel my heart drop to my stomach.

"I wasn't trained for that..?" I say looking at her.

Mrs.roger nods "I know but you have no other choice But anyway. He's part of the mafia the one that killed ur family so try not to do anything stupid." She says and I nod.

"Just do your job, listen to everything he says." She says as we walk out to his car.

I nod and walk up to The man "Hello sir, I am Nina I will be working with you." I say holding my hand out.

He stares at me and smiles slightly "Enzo." He says shaking my hand.

I smile as he looks at me " I'll be in the car. Come whenever your ready." He says walking off to his car.

I nod and turn to Mrs. Roger.

She smiles at me and I smile back as I go to walk to the car she speaks "Remember Nina. Do your job and Listen to everything he says." I nod and go get in the car.

As. I get in the car I find a little boy smiling at his dad.

I sit next to him and I smile at him and he glares.

"Who are you?" He asks and my smile fades.

"I'm Nina, I'll be taking care of you!" I say smiling a bit.

The little boy looks me up and down before sticking his tongue out.

"Dad, I don't like her she smells like oranges." The little boy says.

Enzo looks at me and smiles "Does she?"

I smell my jacket to see if I do smell like oranges 'I don't smell anything..' I think to myself.

After a bit we pull up to a fancy house and we get out of the car and walk inside "your room is the room upstairs to the right." Enzo says and I nod.

I explore for a bit before running into Enzo "watch it." He says and I look at him "I'm sorry!".

He looks at me and smirks "it's okay." He says before looking around me "Where's my son? Shouldn't you be doing ur job?" He says.

I look around to not find his son. And I sigh "you didn't tell me I was supposed to be watching him right now." I say looking at him.

Enzo then glares "It's your job at all times so go find him. His name is Rio." He says.

I walk off rolling my eyes as I look for Rio.

I walk outside as I open the doors I find Rio getting dragged into a van with men with ski masks on. I go after them but they were already gone.

"Give me your keys!?" I say to Enzo.

"Why?" He asks looking at me.

"They took Rio." I say grabbing your keys.

Enzo looks at me "My driver will take you to get him." He says and I nod.

I get in the car and pull out my laptop.

"I'm going to get him in the mean time call the police!" I say to Enzo as he leans against the car.

"If you do your job I won't have to." He says shutting the car door.

'I hate him.' I roll my eyes and track the license plate.

Once we arrive I bust down the door and I find 3 people standing around Rio as he is tied.

I fight them all once they are all down I untie Rio and we run out and get in the car as the driver starts the car he then turns to me and smirks "You did it, but now ur gonna hate me." He says and I look up to find him holding a gun to us.

I glare and before I move I here a click.

~~~

I hope you enjoyed

-Callie mccormick