Trust.

Once I hear the click i jump out of the car and tumble on the sidewalk with Rio in my arms.

I grab him and I run off with him in my arms. As we reach the house I find the driver and Enzo standing on the porch.

I run up to Enzo and push the driver off the porch.

"Back away." I say glaring at the driver.

The driver chuckles and so does Enzo. I then feel a hand on my shoulder "It was a test. And it seems you are still alive so you pass. Congrats. " Enzo says staring at the driver giving him a glare.

I raise my eyebrow "your telling me this was a test?." I yell a bit.

He nods and I glare "gotta test if I can trust you in the hands of my son." He says.

I glare "why did you hire me if you don't trust me!?" I yell and he glares.

He then grabs my arm and drags me inside throwing me into a wall.

"You don't raise ur voice at me, remember you work for me. Your not the boss here." He says glaring scaring me a bit.

I swallow hard and nod before he backs away from me.

"Now go watch my son." He says walking off.

I glare and go find Rio. I walk up to Rios room finding him sitting by his desk drawing.

I walk over and smile "what are you drawing?" I say looking down at him.

He looks at me and rolls his eyes "be gone weird lady." He says and I stare at him before walking out.

As I walk to my room I lay down in my bed and find it hard to sleep I keep getting the feeling someones watching me.

~~~

Next morning I decided to make breakfast as I'm putting plates of food down Rio walks in.

"Goodmorning Rio I made food!" I say and he glares at the food.

"I don't want it, it smells weird." He says and starts to walk off.

"Well I was thinking maybe we could go to the park after you eat??" I say smiling and he turns around quickly and sits down.

He starts eating and I giggle. After everyone eats I start washing the dishes and feel someone beside me

"Who are you?" A lady in a maid dress asks.

I look at her and smile "the new nanny! I'm sorry are you in charge of the dishes??" I ask.

She nods and looks around "It's alright though ur good at cleaning!" She says.

I nod and smile "thank you!" I say and she nods and walks away.

Later in the day Enzo comes up to me and asks me to step into his office.

"Sir you needed something?" I say coming in slowly.

He nods and points towards a seat as I sit down he looks a little annoyed.

"What is it?" I ask and he looks at me.

"I need you to keep Rio here cause he will try to come with me on my trip to Texas I need to go there to sort some things out with family. " He says staring at me.

I nod and stood up and walked out.

I walk into Rios room and smile slightly he gives me a look then ignores me

"Rio ur dad's gonna be gone for a bit so you'll be staying with me!" I say smiling.

Rio stood up "where is he going?" He asks softly.

I stare at him "He's going to Texas to deal with something" I say.

Rio stares and smiles "I needa pack then!"

I sigh and grab his stuff "Ur not going.." I say and Rio looks at me.

"Yes I am he always takes me!" He says.

But before I could say another word he was already headed for the door.

Once he reached the door Enzo stepped in front of it "Ur not going. Your staying with Nina. " Enzo says and Rio looks at him frowning.

Rio runs to me and shoves me out of his room and slams his door.

I look at Enzo and frown "I think your a little hard on him." I say and he glares at me.

"Why don't you be a little nicer?"I ask and glares more but before I could say anything else he shoves me against a wall pinning me to it.

"Listen. I don't know who you think you are bossing around but it's not me cause I'm the boss here not you." He says but I can barely think cause he is so close to me.

~~~

-Callie mccormick