Rio!?

The next morning I find myself feeling very tired cause I couldn't sleep.

I get a knock on my door and I wipe my eyes and open my door to find Enzo  I look up at him and he smiles slightly.

"Morning sunshine, how'd you sleep?" He asks and I blush a bit from his cute smile.

I smile slightly "Not the best." I say and he frowns.

"Meet me in my office in five minutes." He says walking off and I yawn before shutting my door and changing.

After changing I walk to his office and walk in "Mr.Enzo?" I say.

He turns in his chair facing me and he looks at me.

"I'm gonna leave later today and I need you to make sure Rio does not leave." He says glaring at me.

I nod and smile "yes sir." He smiles and walks out of his office.
~~~

The next day I find Enzo by the front door with suit cases packed up.

As I walk down the stairs I find Enzos eyes following me.

As I reach the floor Rio runs down the stairs "Dad! I'm ready please take me with you!" He yells.

Enzo glares at Rio then gets on his knees "No, this is a serious business and I don't need you to be there during it." Enzo says I then look at Rio looking very sad I felt bad.

I smile at Rio "Rio wanna go get ice cream later?" I ask and Rios eyes light up and he nods before running up to his room.

Enzo smiles then walks out the doors before getting in a car.

After a bit me and Rio go get ice cream.

"lady can we go to the park?" Rio asks and I nod we walk to the park and as I sit down and go to look at Rio he's done took off.

As I get up to chase after him he runs into an alley.

"Don't worry dad I'm coming to help you!!" Rio yells before hopping on a bus!

"Texas please!" Rio says to the driver and as they pull off I stop and look for a faster way to get to the next stop.

I dash down the road and turn a few times and I reach the next stop before the bus even stopped.

As the bus pulled up and the doors open Rio walks off "Where do you think your going?" I say with a smirk.

Rio looks at me shocked and I smile before grabbing his hand "let's go home." I say walking back with him.

"I wanna help my dad. Let me go!?" He says  tearing up.

I look down at him and frown "He doesn't want you to go cause he doesn't want you to get hurt." I say looking at him.

He nods and sniffles before walking with me back to the house.

Later in the night I put Rio to bed and sit outside his door for a moment.

After a bit I end up falling asleep on the floor.

Once I wake up I find Enzo wrapping his jacket around me.

He picks me up and holds me in his arms taking me back to my room.

He smells weird but I can't tell what it is as we reach my room door I get a bigger whiff of the smell.

"You smell like...blood.." I say tiredly he then glares and smiles.

"Don't worry about it Nina. Ur just tired." He says putting me in bed.

~~~

-Callie mccormick