FOS INC/2:

Charlie and Cherri Bomb Begin Their Conversation.

"So what's on your mind?" Charlie asks with her normal joyous passion.

"I can't get over him." Answers Cherri Bomb, beginning to turn red.

Charlie's faces changes to that of grief.

"Yeah, neither can I, he changed my outlook on this whole thing, he just about saved us."

"I need to see him again, it's feeding at my soul."

Charlie face turns into a deep frown. "I'm sorry, but for all I know. There's nothing we can do."

Right as Cherri Bomb Starts to tear up. A thought flashes through Vaggie's mind, who's been eavesdropping on the conversation.

"Wait, I think there's something you can do. But it's a last resort really."

Cherri bomb turns very interested. "I'll try anything at this point."

"But it's really not ideal."

"Please!" Yells Cherri Bomb

"Fine, around one year ago, I was venturing through town and saw this rundown place, it seemed to not have been touched in years." Answered Vaggie

"On this building was a sign was a Sign That was labeled "FOS Inc." and there was this dumb poster reading, "Communicate to the dead." It's probably some hoax."

"WHERE WAS THIS PLACE?" Asked Cherri Bomb

"Uh, it was by "hell's greatest cup of Joe." Which just closed down by the way, the aame probably happened to this place."

"OK BE RIGHT BACK." Said Cherri whilst walking out the door. She had to succeed in this mission.

Around 2 hours she finally found the place. The Bright red Sign Read "FOS INC." and in small text "Factory of Sadness Incorporated."

Outside the front door was a lawn chair, in which someone smoking a cigar sitting in the chair. He was a little shorter than the average person, clearly modeled after a penguin. Cherri bomb walked up to him.

"May I help you?" Asked the man.

"Um, can you actually speak to the dead?" Asked Cherri Bomb

"Well, they don't call me Black Shadow for Nothing." He answered while cigar smoke blew into Cherri's Face.

A yell from inside soon followed "NO ONE CALLS YOU THAT." Black Shadow Rolled His Eyes.

Cmon, let's head inside and meet the other guys." Said Black Shadow while standing up.

They both walked in. The Interior matched the Exterior in Design and quality.

Black Shadow introduced her to the cast. "First, I'm obviously Black Shadow, the best one here, the other two rolled their eyes."

"This Is White Excellence." An Albino Lion

"And This is Piss Monkey." Who was a monkey

"Why is he called Piss Monkey." Asked Cherri.

"You don't wanna know." Answered White Excellence.

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask, what's your name." Asked Black Shadow.

"Just Call Me Cherri."

"Ok Then. Are you here to communicate to the dead?"

"Yes I am."

"Ok, please sign this contract." Said Piss Monkey while pulling out a contract.

Cherri Signed the contract. They sat at a semi circle table. The FOS was Positioned at the head of the table. On the table was some weird orb.

"Ok let's begin, please place your hands on this orb." Said White Excellence.

"Now who is it you wanna talk to?"

"An Old Friend."

"We need their name." Said Piss Monkey

"It's Sir Pentious."

All Three Grew Wide Eyed.

"Like the one who practically gave up himself for us?" Asked Black Shadow.

"How do you know about him?"

"He's the talk of the town." Said White Excellence.

"Wow, he's that great huh." Said Cherri Bomb

"Yes, now think about your fondest memories with him." Said Black Shadow as everybody else began touching the orb.

*40 Seconds Later*

"Hold on I think I'm getting a reading, ask me a question." Said Piss Monkey.

"Um, how are you doing?"

"Wait I'm getting the answer from him." Said White Excellence.

"Ok, He's saying to me. "NO WAY YOU THOUGHT THIS WOULD WORK." All Three Erupt into a lot of laughter.

Cherri Bomb was on the verge of tears, but the sadness turned into anger. She got up and walked out.

But right before leaving, she set the place ablaze. Because they were too busy laughing, none of the three realized their establishment was burning to the ground until it was too late.

They Didn't make it out in time.