Transmissions/5:

Sir Pentious had almost given up hope on trying to contact Cherri Bomb, before remembering his secret devices he left in his pockets.

One was labeled "The Hell Communicator" which allowed him to tap into any place in any ring of hell using frequencies and audio waves.

Sir Pentious was so proud of his finding that he almost did a backflip, but he had to make sure it worked.

He had to remember the nearest radios to the hotel were, luckily, he knew a guy who was all about that stuff. He also could only speak with it in Morse code, so he had to count on one of them being able to understand it.

After around 6 Hours of Jailbreaking his device from out of heaven in his makeshift house. He finally got his first communications from hell, in the Gluttony Ring.

He transferred to the Pride Ring and got to work searching all over town. He worked so hard that he missed the weekly mini golf, the others weren't too happy about it, but still had trust in him.

"Emily Please, you have to hear me out!" Yelled Sera towards a closed door.

"You can't ignore me forever, I'm going to find Sir Pentious and prove he's doing much better now." Sera Said Whilst leaving.

Emily would sneakily follow because she was also intrigued about what happened to Sir Pentious.

Sir Pentious remembered the area code for the Hotel, but had a very difficult time attempting to input it.

He got into contact with clubs, bars, even a separate hotel. But after a very long search, he finally encrypted the code for the Hazbin Hotel.

So he began sending the classic "SOS" in Morse code, which was recognized by Alastor, who knew something about Morse Code.

*Hell*

"Hey, what's going on here. This Radio is sending off SOS Signals." Said Alastor to everybody, who were all sitting in the lobby.

"Well can you send something back?" Asked Charlie.

"Yeah, let me connect my BROKEN microphone to it."

"Does it work with any microphone." Asked Vaggie.

"It's not ideal, I would actually need a transmitter."

"Then why did you bring up your microphone?" Asked Charlie

"Cause it also had a transmitter in it."

"Of Course it did."

"Well how can we get a transmitter?" Asked Vaggie.

"At The Hell Workshop."

*1 Hell Workshop Trip Later*

Sir Pentious had almost given up at this point. But finally received a response.

"W, H, O, A, R, E, Y, O, U"

Sir Pentious had to keep his cool and respond fast before getting happy.

"S, I, R, P, E, N, T, I, O, U, S."

Charlie Wrote all the letters that Alastor relayed to her. Everybody in the room shared a very strange look at the Radio. It had to be a hoax, there was no way.

Alastor sent a response. "P, R, O, V, E, I, T"

Sir Pentious was first stuck on how to prove it, but then he knew how.

"D, I, D, I, C, O, N, N, E, C, T, T, O, A, L, A, S, T, O, R, S, R, A, D, I, O, ?"

Charlie Started to believe it was true, but Vaggie, Alastor, Husk, Angel Dust, and especially Cherri Bomb, we're still skeptical.

"Ask Him what My Favorite Color Is." Said Angel Dust.

"Did you really tell him that?" Asked Cherri Bomb.

"Yeah, we had very interesting Conversations."

Alastor Would ask the question.

Sir Pentious Responded.

"C, H, E, R, R, Y, B, L, O, S, S, O, M, P, I, N, K"

Angel Didn't know whether to be happy or terrified.

"Yeah, he got it right."

More of them started to believe.

"Wait, one final question. To prove all be all." Said Husk.

"Ask him, what's his deepest darkest fear."

Alastor obliged.

Sir Pentious hesitated very much while trying to answer, but he did.

"D, I, S, S, A, P, O, I, N, T, I, N, G, T, H, E, O, N, E, S, I, L, O, V, E"

"That's him." Said Husk with a smile

"I wasn't expecting this to get sad." Said Alastor.

"So what should we ask him, where he is, if he's doing ok?" Asked Angel Dust.

"We ask it all!" Said Cherri Bomb

What Conspired was a very long conversation that lead to tears, laughs, and everything in between.

*Heaven*

Sera And Emily were still looking, and came across his friend group, asking them for information.

"What was he like, was he scary, was he nice?"
Asked Emily

"He was A Gift, he might just have a heart of pure gold." Said Honorary Ruce.

"I told you it was for the best." Said Sera

"What are you guys talking about?" Asked The Wiseman.

"Don't Worry about It!"

"Jeez, and I think he has some sort of lover, who he talked about. We have to meet her one day."

"What?"

"Oh Yeah, we never told you, but he hit this dunk, and whispered to himself something like "That Was For you Cherri." It was Sweet, when I asked him about it, he demanded we speak of something else."

"Isn't someone who goes by Cherri In Hell?" Emily Asked Sera.

Sera would immediately start flying again, ignoring the question, clearly pissed off.