Quest For Friendship/3:

"We don't have to go down this road Sera, Please." Said Sir Pentious as Sera moved closer with the Syringe.

The pleads fall under deaf ears, as the syringe is shoved straight into Sir Pentious' brain.

Sera Turns around to see a shellshocked Emily, holding a beautiful charm with hearts, diamonds, and all sorts of gems, the souvenir made for Sir Pentious is dropped and cracks into many pieces on the floor.

Emily runs out of the house and Sera doesn't bother trying to follow. Emily runs for what seems like hours, and hours, and hours.

She makes it to holy water river, in where she contemplates her entire life.

Was Sera Always this Cold Hearted, is she doing what's best for everyone?

These Thoughts rushed through her mind faster than the water stream.

Sir Pentious has learned a lot of things from hell. Like not to fully trust anyone, Sir Pentious knew this might happen. So the "memory eraser" was just a bunch of fluff.

What actually happened was that this "memory eraser" was just filled with his newly minted "brain vitamins"

But now for a long time he had to act ignorant so sera wouldn't expect anything.

About 1 hour after the incision, Sir Pentious awoke seeing that Sera Left. He knew he had to get his revenge, but how.

Sera Spent about 30 minutes looking for Emily, and soon finds her. She begins trying to explain her actions, but Emily is deeply teary.

"You know it was what's best." Started Sera

"Why is it always have to be what you think is right. You may be at the top of this whole thing, but what happened to trusting in others."

"Emily, he's fresh out of hell, who knows what his intentions were, I had to erase his mind or think of the consequences."

"Even though he's straight out of hell, think about what he had to do to get here. Clearly he's cleansed now, or he'd be stuck in hell, or even in purgatory."

"The First Soul to be "Redeemed" or whatever they call it. And you do that, unbelievable." Emily says while getting up and flying away.

Sir Pentious attempts to find new friends acting very curious.

"Um Hello Sir, who are you?" Sir Pentious Starts at someone sitting on a bench

"Just call me Ghost Rider."

"Well Ghost Rider, do you wanna be friends or something?"

"Why of course I do, I wanna be friends with everybody here."

"Oh Goodie." States Sir Pentious

"So, what do people up here do for fun?" Asked Sir Pentious

"Well there's this mini golf place, a bowling alley, and even a basketball court." Ghost Rider Answered

"Well isn't that something! What's your favorite thing to do here?"

"Personally, I like the Basketball court."

"Well, do you wanna have a match?"

"Let me finish this coffee first and then I'll come around. It's over there, I'll meet you there."

Sir Pentious waited, Waited, and Waited.

He realized he just got conned by Ghost Rider. That was 2 people on his revenge list.

Sir Pentious did find a few peopl who actually enjoyed his company and played a 2v2 Game with him.

They went by, The Wiseman, The Tribal Chief, and the Honorary Ruce.

Sir Pentious was a dunk machine, he put up 38 points as his team won 51-34.

Sir Pentious very nervously asked "Can I be your guy's friend?"

"I mean, sure why not." Said The Wise Man

Sir Pentious was ecstatic, shaking all their hands.

We meet here every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 1pm, but we also mini golf on Wednesdays at 3, and we play rec hockey every Monday at 8 PM."

"Hockey?" Asked Sir Pentious.

"It's quite the sport, show up at 7 on Monday and we'll show you how great it is."

"Ok, thank you everybody!" Said Sir Pentious while walking away.

Sir Pentious used the rest of the day thinking of ways he could contact Cherri Bomb.

Sera Spent Hours Contemplating if she made the correct decision.

Emily didn't know what to do with herself at this point.