005

Saturday 26th January
Kayla's place
12:00pm

The past few days Fanum hadn't come in so Kayla felt more at peace knowing he was minding his business. Jarelle and Kayla haven't really spoken much and he was giving her her space.

"Baby?" Kayla hears from her room as she walks past. She turns around and makes her way to the room, shaking her head.

"Come here mama" Jarelle puts his arm out and he sits next to her. He wraps his arm around her and pecks her lips.

"I'm taking yo sexy ass out so go get ready" Jarelle mutters and she looks at him, surprised that he's being so affectionate after she had been practically ignoring him.

Kayla swings her leg over Jarelle's lap, straddling him and he puts his hands on her back. She runs her hands down his hair and looks in his eyes.

"Jarelle. I will go out with you today but I promise you if you get aggressive with me one more time imma cut you then imma leave your ass" Kayla says, convincingly.

"Whatever baby. Go get ready" he smacks his lips and grins as she smiles, pecking his lips. She gets up to go get ready and Jarelle leans on the bed on his elbows, shaking his head.

Jarelle and Kayla get into his car. He holds her hand as he starts to drive. "Where we going?" Kayla questions, excitedly.

"Don't worry bout it. It's a surprise" Jarelle responds, moving his hand to her thigh. Kayla takes a video of her and Jarelle and he looks at her phone and kisses her cheek.

Kayla puts it on her Instagram story, tagging him before putting her phone down. As they reach Phipps Plaza he parks his car up before reaching in his glove box. He grabs his glock and slides it under his belt, pulling his shirt down.

Kayla looks at him as if he's crazy and he sucks his teeth. "Niggas be wanting to get my ass out here" he says and she rolls her eyes.

He grabs a stack of 100s out the glove box too and places it in Kayla's lap. "That's 10k" he says and pecks her cheek. "If you need more imma use my card but use that first"

She looks at the money then looks at him. "Jarelle..." she starts and he hushes her, placing his soft lips on hers.

She melts under his touch, kissing him back. He kisses her forehead and they get out the car. She shoves the money into his bag as it can't fit hers and they walk into the shopping centre.

- AMP House -

"You ready or what?" Duke asks, walking into Fanum's room to see him putting on shoes.

"Yeah let's go nigga i'm tryna spend some money" Fanum laughs and they dap eachother while laughing

They head out the house and get in their own cars. They both start driving to phipps plaza and Fanum starts cutting up, his car zips down the road and he swerved through the gaps in the other cars.

He laughs, looking in his mirror to see Duke following closely behind.

- Back at the Mall -

Kayla and Jarelle go into the Chanel store and Kayla starts looking at bags while Jarelle holds her hand.

He goes on his phone using his other hand while she picks out a bag. They wait while the workers get the bag ready for her and they bring the bill over for them.