Random Dating Headcanons ♡

These will be very cheesy...

Characters include: Akutagawa, Fyodor, Chuuya, Nikolai and Ranpo. If you'd like to see more please let me know. Thank you!

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

AKUTAGAWA 

•He may seem cold and distant but he will use any excuse to see you like he'll walk up to you, show you something dumb like a blade of grass then just dander off again grumbling away to himself.

•He loves holding your hand out in public because it makes him feel more at ease.

•He will never admit it but he loves cats. If you're out on a walk together and see a stray cat, he will definitely stop and pet it.

•He loves to "casually" drop into conversation with others that you two are dating like he could be at an executive meeting and if there's an awkward silence just blurt out, "I'm dating y/n." 

•If anyone says anything remotely bad about you, bro literally will not rest until he finds them and then just like come home like nothing happened.

FYODOR

•He loves brushing your hair and if you have long hair, he will take the time every night to plait it for you.

•Despite him being a literal terrorist, he loves to leave you sappy little notes, letters and gifts but sometimes he doesn't know what kind of gifts are considered "appropriate." Like bro would leave a dead rat on your bed and think he did a great job.

•You could just be sleeping and wake up in the middle of the night and he will just be nose to nose with you and if you ask him why he's in your room he'll probably just say something like, "I was observing you to make sure you were safe, myshka." Or he'll just stay there until you hug him or something.

•He is literal a man wife and loves to make you Russian dishes for you to try.

•He really appreciates that you're not afraid to touch him despite his ability and due to people not wanting to touch him, bro is pretty touch starved so he'll basically be all lovey dovey most of the time.

CHUUYA

•He loves to buy you fancy outfits, jewellery and other expensive things to show he loves you and he loves when you wear rings he gives you because he sees it as a warning for other men to "back off."

•Similarly to Fyodor, he loves to cook for you. His favourite meal to make you is breakfast so he'll get up early to surprise you with a nice breakfast.

•He likes taking you out for rides on his motorbike but his favourite part of it is the fact you have to hold onto him.

•At some point in the relationship, he will most likely land home with a dog and he's like the dad who is against getting a dog until you actually get one and then he has a huge soft spot for it.

•He can get quite jealous and if you're talking to some other man for what he considers too long, he will just grab your hand and drag you away.

NIKOLAI 

•Bro will literally hide beneath your bed, wait for you to come closer and grab your ankle to scare you but then if you actually get scared he feels kinda bad.

•If you're ever upset, he will make it his mission to see you smile- he will tell you jokes, funny stories, show you silly things, give you gifts, show you magic tricks and if all else fails, he'll just sit down for a while and hug you.

•If he ever misses you, he will just use one of his portals to break into your house then just start chatting away to you as if he didn't just break in.

•He actually quite likes doing your makeup and surprisingly enough, he won't even make you look like a clown and he's quite good at it.

•If he's ever away with the DOA , he will make it his mission to find you some weird and wonderful gift like he'll just rock up with a bag of sand and make up some dramatic backstory for it.

RANPO

•He loves to hug tackle you like you could come to visit him at work and as soon as you set foot through the door, he's up like a flash to tackle you to the ground and he'll stay there for like a solid 20 minutes.

•You're the only person he'll share his snacks with.

•Similarly to the first one, if you're just laying down on the sofa or in bed, he will jump on you until you agree to cuddle him.

•Despite him being a literal man child, if you ever have a problem he'll do his best to try and solve it for you and due to him being the "worlds greatest detective" he will most likely get it sorted out for you.

•He always has to be holding your hand or arm in public because number one, he'll probably get distracted, run off and get lost and number two, he likes holding onto you. 

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I hope you enjoyed :)) Have a lovely day/night.