Nikolai x Reader ♡ Birthday

In honour of Nikolai's birthday, I wanted to do a birthday special so I hope you enjoy and it'll be really short BTW so Im sorry.

○●○●○●○●○

Nikolai POV: 

Everyone. Everyone forgot. Fyodor forgetting wasn't much of a surprise but Sigma too? Usually in situations like this I'd just bully Sigma but I don't even think that bullying him would cheer me up at this point. So I'll just head home.

Your POV:

Right, the balloons are up, cake is baked, banners  are up, presents ready, that should do it! I hope Nikolai comes home soon, like, he is a bit of a mad man but he has a good heart, well not really but I don't care.

I sit down and wait for him to come in when I hear a key turn in the door and Nikolai  comes moping in. As soon as he sees the balloons, decorations and cake, his whole face just lights up. He runs up to me and hugs me. 

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He squeals while kissing my cheek a few times.

"Happy birthday," I say while handing him a present. He opens his gifts and looks like he's going to cry as he stuffs his face with cake.

"I love you," he says, nearly in tears.

"I love you too," I sigh.

○●○●○●○●○ 

I'm actually so sorry that this is so short I know it's his birthday today but I left it so last minute to write it.