Chapter 2

A/n: As a thank you for reading my story, here's chapter 2.

*Jade's pov*
I was curious as to why Tori kept glancing at me during class but I couldn't bring myself to ask, admittedly I'm afraid that I'll accidentally tell her how I feel about her. I can't believe that I Jade West, the most feared girl at Hollywood Arts, is scared to talk to Tori Vega!
"Jade!", I was pulled out of my thoughts by Beck screaming my name while everyone sat down.
"Why are you yelling at me?", I asked him, kind of annoyed that he pulled me out of my thoughts about Tori. He looked at me then discreetly motion for me to look on the other side of me. When I turned my head, there she was, Tori Vega in all her brown haired beauty was sitting next to me while talking to Andre and Cat.

*Tori's pov*
At lunch I sat next to Jade and was hoping that she didn't yell sat me. I felt her eyes on me while I was talking to Andre and Cat but there was no yelling do I assumed I was safe. I feel bad for not listening to Cat, but her stories about her brother kind of creep me out. How could-
🎶You don't have to be afraid
to put your dreams in action,
you're never gonna fade
you'll be the main attraction
Not a fantasy
Just remember me
When I make it shine!🎶
I was cut off by my phone, I answered it and it was my moms saying that her, dad, and Trina are going to visit my sick aunt so I'll be home alone for a week. After I hung up I told my friends and we agreed to hang out at my place today. I wonder what will happen.
♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️
A/n: that's the chapter, I hope you liked it. 😁