Chapter 8

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
I'm sorry.

Recap:

🌹Tori's pov🌹

I can't believe I'm cuddling with Jade, the movie ended and we just never let go.  We're all just hanging out at my doing nothing, Jade and I were talking but them she started to look at André suspiciously, Cat and Beck are cuddling and talking, and Robbie looks unbelievably angry. As I looked at André, I saw that he was texting someone and seems to be wrapping up the convo. I wonder who he was texting, I'll have to find out soon. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Jade,

"So Vega, are you feeling ok? I called your name 4 times already." Jade said, I looked at her after shaking my head to clear my thoughts and said,

"Yea, sorry. Just got lost thinking. What's up?" She shook her head and smiled at me,

"Nothing, we were just about to play another game of truth or dare and I noticed you were spaced out." Jade said STILL smiling at me, I think I'm in heaven!

"Oh, alright then, let's play." I said looking around at everyone when I finally realize that they're all looking at us. I wonder what will happen in this round of truth or dare...
♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️

🌹Tori's pov🌹

So let the game begin. Jade starts us off in a very Jade like way.

"André, I dare you to tell us who you've been texting." Jade said and André looks kind of scared but plays it off.
"That's not how you play the game Jade. " André stated instead of answering the dear. "I. Don't. Care. I chose for you, now do the dare." Jade told him menacingly.

André sigh, "Fine. It was Trina, Alright?! Ya got me! There are you happy?!" André says dramatically while throwing up his arms. We were all shocked. But Jade broke the silence, "Why are you texting Tori's gank of a sister?"

André sighed "One night we just got to talking and I started thinking 'Hey she isn't so bad', so we kept talking. We've been datin' for 4 months now." After he finished explaining everyone was shocked, "Why didn't you tell us?" I asked "Yeah man?" Beck pushed.

"Because I know how y'all feel about her and I just didn't know how to say 'Hey! I'm dating the girl we're all supposed to not like' So I just hid it instead" André answered while looking somewhat less stressed. There was a long period of silence while everyone tried to process this. I can't believe André is actually dating my sister.

"Does that mean I can't use my scissors on her?" Jade asked breaking the silence.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Dudes I had writers block....

Vote

Comment

Follow