Chapter 5

Guys I know that it's been forever but I've been swamped with test, quizzes, homework and ect. I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Recap:
👓Robbie's pov 👓 (surprise!🎉)
I can't believe Jade made Cat kissed Beck!! And he enjoyed it! What happened to the bro code?! The game is over so it's time to talk to Beck. "Beck can I talk to you for a minute?"

Chapter 5:

👓Robbie's pov👓
Beck came over to me and asked,
"What's up, man?".

"I should be asking what's up with you! Why did you enjoy kissing Cat back there?!", I said annoyed and angry yet quiet enough not to draw attention. I really wasn't trying to have everyone here what we are saying.

"It was a dare man, calm your chizz.", he replied to me.

"Anyone with eyes could see that you enjoyed kissing her. And everyone knows that I like Cat so can you back off!" I said rather harshly but it needed to be said.

"Alright, I like her. It's not like I can choose you I like, it just happens. Neither you or I can stop it so the argument is pointless. I'm sorry man but I just couldn't stop it and I didn't want to.", he replied to calmly yet his words angered me even more.

"What happened to friendship?! What happened to the bro code?! Did those fly out the window along with you loyalty as soon as you developed your little crush on the girl I love?!, I could here my voice raising and I was trying to keep quiet but I could tell I was getting to loud. Beck look kind of shocked because I have never talked to someone so rudely but "I will not give up Cat, I just won't." After that I just turned and walked away.

🐶Beck's pov🐶
     To say I was shocked was a huge understatement, Robbie has never talked to anyone like that before. However, I still do not get how he could get mad at me over something I cannot control. I decided to think about it later because everyone was sitting down for a movie, I walked over and despite Robbie's glaring eyes following my every move, I sat in the seat next to Cat. I looked around and saw the Jade was sitting on the other side of Cat with Tori on her lap and the looked very cozy.
♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️

Heyyo! I finally wrote a new chapter and it might be shitty cause I just wrote it today but I'm tried. I hope you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving!🎉🎉
Comment
Vote
Follow
Pm me if you guys have any ideas.