Chapter 1: Nya Rawr

(A/N This is after Hitoshi gets kidnapped once but before any other interactions occur between him and Bokutachi)

It is a lovely day in whatever the fuck town the Nyan Neko Sugar Girls live in (japan ig? idk) 

Anyways...

Raku and Koneko walk along the sidewalk, chatting away about Hitoshi-san and other things that they chat about. Their shopping bags sway carelessly in the wind, slapping passersby annoyingly. Raku's boobs are right at her chin for some reason. Sometimes they are normally placed. You wouldn't get it.

Raku suddenly starts freaking out, probably because she started thinking about Hitoshi. "Oh~ that Hitoshi-san is so sugoi! He's such a pretty boy nya~"

Koneko nods along to whatever Raku is saying, even though she can only understand half of it. She faces Raku, taking Raku's hands in hers. 

"Raku, you mustn't get too attached to this boy. He could mean danger. I mean, we just met him like a couple days ago."

"I know, nya~ he looked so cute in that swimsuit *insert weird Raku sounds here*"

Koneko slaps a hand against her forehead. "Just... be careful."

As if Hitoshi knew they were talking about him, he appears out of thin air like he normally does. His sharp chin and mangled hands draw all the attention of Raku as she jumps up and down with joy.

Hitoshi greets them. "Well, hello there, nyan neko sugar girls. It' nice day, isn't it? Nyan~ rawr..."

Koneko hums in response, and Raku just makes weird grunting noises.

Raku finally speaks. "Hey, Hitoshi-san... I was just wondering if you... if you... if you... WANT TO GO SWIMMING AGAIN WITH US!"

Hitoshi is taken aback by her sudden excited outburst but acts like he doesn't care in the next clip (magic of animation ig ✨).

"Sure, Raku-chan. Let me go grab my Cat & Jack organic compostable pink men's swimming thong size XL, and I'll be right with ya... nyan... rawr~"

Raku and Koneko set off to go get ready for their swimming hang out.

But all Hitoshi could think about was Bokutachi and his mysteriousness and stuff.