Chapter 4: Pickles and Pancakes

Hitoshi wakes up, a pounding headache pulsing in his head. A singular spotlight illuminates him in the middle of a dark room.

"Where am I... nya rawr?" Hitoshi asks, craning his neck to look over his shoulders.

The overhead lights turn on, revealing Bokutachi in the corner. He's wearing a shirt that says "My name is Slinky Dinky" and some pink jeggings with leopard patches on them. He looks sort of like a scene girl.

"Fancy seeing you here," Bokutachi says loudly from across the room.

Hitoshi tries to run at him, but his shoelaces are nailed to the floor.

"What the-" Hitoshi bends down, pulling at the nails.

"That won't work," Bokutachi says, cutting him off, "Those nails are as tight as my buttcheeks."

Hitoshi sits down on the ground in defeat. How will he get out of here now?

His captor slinks over to him, living up to the name on his shirt, and places a plate in front of him. 

Pickles and... pancakes?

Bokutachi scratches the back of his head sheepishly. "I haven't gone shopping in a few weeks, so you'll have to make do."

Without warning, Hitoshi kicks the plate full of food into Bokutachi's face. The captor screams, clawing at his eyes as pickle juice and syrup seep into them.

"You idiot!" he yells, "How am I going to drive to the store now?"

Hitoshi smirks. "There's no need. You were stupid enough to not glue my feet to my shoes."

With that, the blue-haired freak runs off barefooted.

"Smell you later! Nya, rawr~"