Chapter 3: Bokutachi's Concrete Grippers

There he is... Bokutachi...

Hitoshi can't breathe. His lungs won't expand, his ribs too tight. Bokutachi sinks back down into the water as if he wasn't there at all. 

He could be lurking anywhere...

Hitoshi is snapped out of his deep thought by Raku's obnoxious giggling. He turns to her in an attempt to start having fun again, but his mind keeps straying back to his former captor. 

Why is he here? 

Is it for revenge after the kidnapping gone wrong?

"Oh, Hitoshi-san, isn't this so fun... nya~" Raku is babbling, but Hitoshi doesn't show the fact that he's annoyed.

He faces them with a crooked smile. "It's always fun with you ladies, nyan... rawr~"

Raku starts fangirling, and Koneko is trying to calm her down because Koneko is the only person who has more than one braincell.

Before Hitoshi can say anything, he is dragged underwater. He claws at the surface but can't seem to break it. Someone's grippers are wrapped around his ankles, pulling him deeper and deeper into the pool until he can barely see the surface. 

Hitoshi struggles against the grippers, but much to his dismay, he is too weak to break free. He's running out of breath, likely to drown at any moment. Raku and Koneko are too busy having their dialogue for their scene to notice Hitoshi is gone.

Black spots dance behind Hitoshi's eyelids, and he falls unconscious, his lips forming a word before he does: 

Rawr...