Pretty Dog

"Do you want to submit?" Stiles asked the next time Derek was in his bed, just cuddling with Stiles in their underwear, body shivering with fever.

He'd grabbed Stiles at the grocery store, face pale and sweaty, hands clammy. Stiles had dropped what he had and rushed Derek home. He was going to call for help, phone out and ready, but Derek had smacked it away, pulling at Stiles' shirt, begging for just a cuddle. So the younger man dragged him up the stairs and into bed, helping the wolf pull off clothes till Derek whined, reaching for Stiles.

Stiles of course couldn't let the opportunity slip by, so he started with asking Derek how he felt, 'yucky' was the answer, and how the wolf was doing with the house rebuild, 'makes me sad and happy, don't like it' , and Stiles finally had asked about what he really wanted to know about.

"Only only Stiles. Only one who knows... cares" Derek said Stiles could feel the pout on the wolf's lips were they pressed into his shoulder. Derek was scooted down on the bed, arms wrapped around Stiles' waist, nose tickling the nape of the younger's neck.

"Your pack loves you Derek, remember that." Stiles reassured, rubbing the hairy forearm that was holding them together. He liked the way Derek's hair felt, it was softer than he expected.

"No one wants to put me belly up and touch me. Fuck me. No one knows I'm needy like he does." Derek confessed quietly as he rubbed his cheek across the speckled skin of Stiles' shoulder. The words made Stiles gasp, hand stilling, grabbing onto the wolf's arm.

"You want him to... fuck you?" Stiles asked breathlessly. He thought Derek wanted to fuck him. Not the other way. Derek had been... Derek had been wanting that the whole time... It made Stiles feel the blood draining from his head to his cock.

Derek moved so they were impossibly closer, his hands splaying over the younger's torso as he nuzzled into the nap of Stiles' neck.

"Yeah I wanna submit, wanna get on my knees for him. I want him to push me on my back, make me show him my soft parts." Derek explained, drawing one of his hands down to rub at the waistband of Stiles blue boxers. Stiles had to hold himself back from thrusting into the big hand so close to his hard cock.

"Yeah?" Stiles bit out, he felt the way Derek's lips parted, his warm breath getting cut up into shorter pants, his hips shifting to be pressed into the younger's bare thighs.

"Yeah he'd scratch my belly. No one scratches my belly. He'd be a good mate, he'd be careful." Derek finished, sighing. His breath slowed down, like a weight had been lifted from him. Stiles thought it was endearing, especially as Derek's hands rewrapped around him for a hug.

"He'd try his best to be a good mate." Stiles said, more so to himself as he noticed the way Derek's breathing was slowing down like it always did before he fell asleep.

"He's a good mate already. He brings me food, talks to me, helps me." Derek said sleepily, he yawned against Stiles' skin, the younger lightly feeling the pings of razor like teeth against his back. Stiles felt a warmth blossom in his chest, his heart skipping a beat.

"He cares about you, Derek" Stiles said quietly, turning to try and catch the wolf's eye but only saw spikes of dark hair. Derek rubbed against Stiles' shoulder, arms relaxing, hands going slack.

"I love him" Derek whispered, just barely loud enough for the younger man to catch it. Three words and Stiles felt like he couldn't breathe. He just lay there in his bed, a killer beast wrapped around him, in nothing but his underwear, considering what it meant.

He swore to himself that he wouldn't bring it up. Not until he was ready to work with the consequences.

~~~~~