:3

John has the rough hands of a hardworking man and the warmth of a gentle lover. Every touch from him sends shivers of pleasure down my spine. He's always so tender with me, making sure to explore every inch of my body with his hands and lips, leaving no spot untouched.

As he pushes me back onto the soft sheets of our bed, I can feel his heavy breaths on my neck as he leans in to kiss me. Our lips connect with a hunger and urgency that has built up over time, and I can't help but moan into his mouth as he runs his hands up and down my sides, teasing me with his touch.

His hands soon make their way to the hem of my shirt, and without breaking our kiss, he pulls it off over my head, tossing it to the floor. His lips trail down my neck, leaving a trail of hot kisses in their wake, before moving down to my breasts. He takes one of my nipples in his mouth, gently suckling and nipping at it, before moving on to the other, making me squirm beneath him.

By this point, I'm aching for him. My body is on fire, and I need him to quench the flames. I reach down to undo the button of his pants, but he stops me, taking my hands in his and pinning them above my head.

"Not yet, baby," he says, his voice low and husky. "I want to take my time with you."

With that, he reaches down to unbutton my jeans, sliding them off my legs and tossing them aside. His hands wander lower, rubbing slow circles over my panties, making me whimper and arch my back.

He moves down my body, pulling my panties down with him until they, too, are discarded on the floor. His lips leave a trail of kisses down my stomach, making me squirm with anticipation. When he reaches my center, he runs his tongue along my folds before gently sucking on my clit, sending me into a frenzy.

"John," I moan, my fingers tangling in his hair as he continues to work his magic on me. He knows just how to touch me, driving me closer and closer to the edge. Just as I'm about to fall over, he stops, leaving me gasping and aching for more.

He smirks up at me, knowing full well the effect he has on me. "You're so beautiful when you're begging, y/n," he says, his voice filled with desire.

I can feel his hard length pressing against me, and I can't take it any longer. I need him inside of me right now.

"Please, John," I plead, my body trembling with need.

He hovers over me, his hot breath fanning over my face. "Say my name again," he demands, his eyes filled with lust.

"John," I moan, my voice barely a whisper.

With that, he enters me, filling me up completely. I cry out in pleasure as he starts to move, building a steady rhythm that sends waves of ecstasy through me. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me, wanting to feel every inch of him.

Our bodies move together in perfect harmony, the only sounds in the room being our moans and the creaking of the bed. John's hands grip my hips, his movements becoming more urgent and desperate as we both get closer to the edge.

I can feel the familiar tightening in my stomach, and I know I'm about to climax. John must sense it too because he starts to move even faster, his thrusts becoming harder and more intense. With one final thrust, we both reach our climax, our bodies shaking with pleasure.

We lie there for a few moments, catching our breath and basking in the afterglow. As John rolls off of me, pulling me into his arms, I can't help but feel like I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have him as my lover.

"That was amazing," I say, my voice still shaky.

John kisses the top of my head, his arms holding me close. "You're amazing," he replies, his voice filled with love.

And in that moment, I know that there's no place I'd rather be than in his arms.