⁸ cramps

"Yo, did y'all hear about Cheese?" Armpit asked us, walking in the Wreck Room, Squid behind him. I was tired from washing the Wardens car as well as digging, so I was curled into a ball, resting my head on Magnet's lap.

"The food or the guy?" I yawned. "The guy," he rolled his eyes. "He left today, man. He got to go home." He complained. Squid stood in front of Mag. "Hey," I looked up at him, a small smiled painted, my lips. "Hi," He drawled. "Magnet, get up."

"No, dude. He's my pillow." I frowned. "Mag, get up." He ignored me, Magnet stood up, my head hit off of the sofa. He went over the pool table, muttering something in Spanish. Squid took Magnet's place and I just rested my head on him, sighing. Well that's odd. I can't be arsed arguing though.

Squid started messing with my freshly washed, damp hair. He was lifting strands and trying to attempt a plait. "You need to get three sections to plait it." I instructed. "I ain't tryin' ta braid it." He shrugged.

"Hey," Taylor greeted, coming to sit by my feet. She'd gotten a nickname now too, hers was Blondie. She made a comment to me that morning about how creative it was.

I'd discarded by boots on the floor in front of me. She lifted my legs onto her lap. "Hi! You all right?" I titled my head to her slightly. "Yeah, I'm all good. You?"

"Just peachy." I replied in a southern accent. "Oh goddamn it." Zig mumbled, he was sat a few feet ahead, centimetres away from crawling into the crappy TV. "What's up Ziggy?" I asked, still faking an accent.

"Piece of shit broke again. Where's Tech?" Tech was a nerdy guy in E tent, he got caught hacking into government data.

"He's in the shower." Lump grunted. The whole rule about our tents not being near each other didn't really follow through, so I just kept my distance.

Though I think he was still wary of me punching him again. You could still see the cut on his face that my rings had made.

Zigzag got up and stalked out of the room, going to drag Tech out of the shower. Suddenly a bell rang. "That's the dinner bell. Zigs gonna be so annoyed." Squid said quietly, tapping me on the shoulder to get up.

"No way am I getting up. You wanted to sit here, you're the new pillow." He simply sighed and stood up, my head whacking off of the couch, again.

He grabbed my hand and pulled my upright, chucking me my shoes, despite my many protests. "Blondie, help me! This is bullying! Help!"

"No can-do Lady. I've got banana jello waiting for me." I gave in, pulling my shoes on, leaving the laces undone and stumbling to the Mess Hall. "You're gonna trip." Squid warned as I went up the stairs. "No I ain-"

I did trip. Luckily, Alan caught me by the elbow and set me upright, crouching down to tie my laces. "The fuck are you doing?" I laughed. "Tying your shoes." He shrugged. I whispered a small 'okay then' and then we went to get our 'food'.

"Right, discussion of the day." I announced to the boys. "What 3D shape is the worst? Barfbag, go."
He swallowed the mouthful of beans he was eating before answering.

"Square based pyramid. Obviously." I nodded and turned to the next person. "Sphere." Squid said, his mouth full of food. I turned again. "Cuboid." Armpit decided.