I

"Hey you

"Hey you. Dumbass." Katherine smirked, looking over at her best friend Glenn who spoke into the walkie. "Hey, you in the tank. Cozy in there?" Kate looks over the building, spotting the tank not so far, with hundreds of geeks around it. "Hey, are you alive in there?" Glenn asks.

"Think he's a goner Glenn, we need to get ba-"

"Hello? Hello?" A thick southern accent interrupted her, huh, so the idiot lived.

"There you are. You had us wondering." Glenn told him,

"Where are you? Outside? Can you see me right now?" the man asked

Glenn nodded. "Yeah, I can see you. You're surrounded by walkers. That's the bad news."

"seriously? why would you say to him?" Kate said, crossing her arms and raising a brow. "we have no good news!"

"...There's good news?" The man asked.

Kate threw her hands up giving Glenn a pointed look to say 'i told you so.'

Glenn sent her an awkward look, before bringing the walkie back up. "no"

"Listen, whoever you are, I don't mind telling you I'm a little concerned in here."

"oh man. You should see it from over here. You'd be having a major freak-out" Glenn told him.

"Got any advice for me?"

Kate gently took the walkie from Glenn's hand. "Yeah, I'd say make a run for it." She voiced. Glenn nodded, leaning forward slightly to look over at the geeks who were currently munching on the horse.

"That's it? "Make a run for it"?" The southern man asked.

Kate rolled her eyes. "My way's not as dumb as it sounds. You've got eyes on the outside here. There's one geek still up on the tank but the others have climbed down and joined the feeding frenzy where the horse went down. With me so far?" She questioned. Glenn smiled lightly listening to her talk, when they first met to now it was easy to see how much her confidence had grown.

"So far."

Kate nodded continuing on. "Okay, the street on the other side of the tank is less crowded. If you move now while they're distracted, you stand a chance. Got ammo?"

"In that duffel bag I dropped out there, and guns. Can I get to it?"

Glenn shook his head taking the walkie back off her, " Forget the bag, okay? It's not an option. What do you have on you?"

The walkie cracked "Yeah. Yeah. I've got a Beretta with one clip, 15 rounds."

Glenn nodded letting out a quick sigh. "Make 'em count. Jump off the right side of the tank, keep going in that direction. There's an alley up the street, maybe 50 yards. Be there."