Chapter 7: A Chaotic World, Tortus

"Who's the strongest being to ever exist in this world?"

Yue furrowed her brow, the question catching her completely off guard. Across the table, Noir swirled the dark liquid in his mug, his face unreadable beneath the dim lighting. It was such an odd turn of conversation, completely out of place during their usual, quiet coffee dates.

"Strongest being," Yue muttered, the words tasting foreign on her tongue. She took a long sip of her own latte, the warmth a grounding sensation amidst the sudden philosophical shift. "That's a tough one. But..." her voice trailed off, searching her memory. Finally, her eyes, usually a pool of stoicism, flickered with a spark of something akin to respect.

"Satoru Gojo," she declared, the name rolling off her tongue with a strange reminiscence. "The immortal emperor of the Heian Empire, rumored to have walked the earth for millennia."

A flicker of surprise crossed Noir's face; a subtle change barely noticeable to anyone else. Yue continued, her voice taking on a strange lilt, a stark contrast to her usual monotone. "They say his power is unparalleled. A force so overwhelming, he's considered to be the closest thing there is to god. Though," she chuckled, a dry, humorless sound, "Gojo himself scoffs at that title, denying it. Instead, he claims to be god outright, the arrogant fool."

The corner of Noir's mouth twitched, a hint of a smile threatening to break through his usual stoicism. "Arrogant, huh? Sounds like someone I might get along with."

Yue snorted, a sound devoid of amusement. "He's strong, really strong, unparalleled both in history and today. The Holy Church considers him a heretic, a blasphemer for challenging their divine authority. The Heian Empire is the only human nation untouched by Church's influence, a fortress built on Gojo's immense power."

She leaned back in her chair, the playful banter momentarily forgotten. "But who knows," she mused, her voice dropping to a whisper, "maybe there's some truth to the rumors. Maybe he really is a god walking amongst mortals..." she trailed off, her gaze locking with Noir's, "Like you, Noir."

The air crackled with unspoken tension, a stark contrast to the peaceful cafe setting just moments before. Noir took a long pull from his mug, his gaze fixed on some unseen point beyond the window.

The world of Tortus is home to beings of unimaginable power and might beyond mortal comprehension. Among the human race, no one stands taller than the Honored One himself, the strongest of all sorcerers, Satoru Gojo, whose very birth altered the entire balance of the world. His mastery over combat is so absolute that his very existence is seen as a feat of the universe's design. Alongside him, there's Thomas Andre, an adventurer whose legendary strength and actions have become the stuff of legend—a shadow cast by the figure of the One True Enlightened.

Yet humans are not the dominant force of Tortus, and is merely a vertex of the trinity. You have the demons, a less-populated yet generally stronger race who bow to none other than Ryomen Sukuna himself, the dreaded Demon King and an Imaginary Fierce God. Freid Bagwa and Uraume, Sukuna's supreme generals, are terrifying beings in their own rights. The beastmen, too, have an immortal champion by the name of Serie, an ageless elf goddess whose origin predates even Satoru's era of birth by millennia. Her knowledge and power are said to be boundless.

Then there are the titans, a whole different breed. They are colossal superspecies beasts, walking personifications of raw power. Their very bodies are a potent embodiment of magical and physical radiation. These titans are not mere brutes, though their strength is undeniable. They operate within a fascinating telepathic hierarchy, a complex web of thoughts that guides their movements and actions. The most powerful among them is Titanus Godzilla, the Alpha Titan, the undisputed King of the Monsters.