Chapter 1

Author's POV 

A girl can be seen sleeping peacefully while hugging her pillow . Her long black orbs were covering her whole face , unknowingly making her look more attractive.

" tring tring "

" Urgh... this alarm " Mishti said and woke up to switch off that little bundle of noise i.e. her alarm which dared to disturb her sleep .

She got up from the bed and entered the washroom . After 30 minutes , she got ready and headed downstairs where her parents were waiting for her at the dining table .

---------
Mishti's POV

" Good morning maa , Good morning papa " I greeted my parents and sat down on my seat .

"Good morning baby " my parents greeted me back .

" So , what is the schedule of my little princess for today " My father asked .

" Nothing much papa . Mr. Bhardwaj is continuously calling me to meet him onces . He wants me to be his lawyer in the human trafficking case . He is literally irritating me now  "

" Aree !! Who dared to irritate my sister ? Just tell me his name usse ghar se uthwata hu mai . After all meri chudail.. I mean behen ko pareshaan karne ka solo right mere paas hai"

My brother Reyan said while coming downstairs and pulled my hair in an attempt to irritate her .

" Maa isse dekh lein " I complained to maa while getting irritated .

Aree mai kya dekhu? Chota bhai hai tera . Dekh kitna pyaar krta hai tujhse.  " Maa said and Reyan laughed in victory .

" huh ! Maa ka chamcha " I thought and made a face

" chal chal mere 21st century ke kumbhkaran kuch thoos le ab " I said to Reyan making all of then laugh .

After having a small chit - chatting session , we all had our breakfast peacefully .

This is how my day starts . My parents are my biggest support . People say , A family that eats together , stays together . And it is completely true in our case .

Suddenly , My phone ranged grabbing everyone's attention towards it . I saw the caller's name and quickly picked up the call . What I heard next brought a horror look on my  face .

" Aap rukiye mrs. Sharma mai aati hu " I said to the person on the other side of the phone . As I hanged up the call , my parents looked at me in a confused way .

I know they wanted an explanation but I did not had time to give one .

" Beta what happened ? All ok ? " My mother asked in a worried way .

" maa , papa I need to go . I'll talk to you both in the evening "
Saying this,  I grabbed her purse and headed somewhere .

---------------

Author's POV

" Gupta mujhe vo Sharma wali file shaam tak mil jaani chahiye " A man said to someone making that person flitch.

" Ye..yes sir " that person said and quickly ran away from there . 

The man took his mobile and coat and headed outside his cabin . While leaving he read his name written on the golden plate on the door .

" Reyansh Jindal " He read and a victorious smile played on his lips .

Yes ! That man was none other than Reyansh Jindal . His aura was something everyone feared off . 

---------

Reyansh's POV

I entered my house and saw my parents and my sister having their food peacefully . I was about to go upstairs suddenly my mother stopped me

" where were you ? "

" I had some urgent work in the office "

" ohhh ! I see . The work was soo urgent that Mr Jindal did not even cared to inform his mother onces "

" sorry maa "

" come and have breakfast with us or you already had "

" I ate at the office "

I said and headed towards my room . While moving , I could hear my mom complaining about me to my dad .

I'm tired of this . This conversation bores me . Me and my parents had a fight yesterday . They wants me to join the family business but I have my own career . When I was engrossed in my thoughts , I got a call from Mr. Sharma , the person whose case I was going to fight next . As soon as I picked up the call , that man started speaking something .

" Mr. Jindal please handle my case . Meri beti aur patni mere peeche padi hai . Ab sirf aap hi mujhe justice dila skte hai . Please sir mera bharosa keejiye mai sach bol rha hu "

" Bharosa to mai apni parchai ka bhi nhi krta "  I said and smirked .

" batao kab Milna hai "

" sir aaj shaam 7 baje The Grand Hotel me " he said and hanged up the call .

I took Sharma's file and headed back to my office .

----------
Two different souls , two different mornings . What will happen when these two people , who are poles apart will cross each other's path . To know more , keep reading ' heartless love '
And if you liked the chapter,  don't forget to
- Vote
- Comment
- share

--------------
Toodles ♡