Chapter 4

Reyansh's POV

Since childhood , my life revolved around my parents and my sister . I believed that my introvert nature was my biggest asset . Because of my introvert nature , I was not forced to interact with people and make toxic friends which in result , gave me a good focus in my studies . Being a topper , I always hated the unwanted attention I got from teachers and my classmates .  But my life completely changed when I met HER....

When I first saw her , I longed for her attention . Despite the fact I hated teachers' attentionI won their hearts so that she could notice me . And to my luck , next year I was promoted as the head boy of the school and she stood by my side , as the head girl ....

My chain of thoughts were broken by a call from my PA .

" Sir today you have your India forums SUMMIT at 8 PM . "  he said .

" Anything else "

" no sir . Kindly be there on time " saying so , he disconnected the call .

I got up to get ready for the upcoming event . I dont know why but whenever I'm tensed , her thoughts still acts as a stress reliever for me . This peacefulness always makes me realise that no matter how much I hate her , she still holds a special corner of my heart . But whenever that incident crosses my heart , a sudden feeling of revenge flows in my whole body . And now , that day is not too far when I will meet my Mishti after 10 years . This thought brought a sudden smirk on my face but after pushing that aside , I got ready to go for the event .

---------------
Mishti's POV

People say that one sided love hurts the most . But my inner turmoil is no less . I still regret my actions and I will do the same throughout my life .
He trusted me , but I  hurted him .
He loved me , but I broke him .
I still remember the day when I first saw him . He was the first guy whose presence affected me . He was the only guy I gave my attention and heart to . The love I have for him can't be described in words . But now , that day is not far when I'll see my Reyansh after ten years .

These thoughts brought tears in my eyes and a sudden feeling of guilt overpowered me . Pushing these thoughts aside , I check the time which was 7:10 PM and I was supposed to mark my presence at the event by 8 PM. Ignoring my inner turmoil , I got up to get dressed . I picked up my blue gown which I had exclusively saved for the event . Keeping my hair open , I took a last look in the mirror and drove to the summit .

-------------------------
Author's POV

Sometimes life takes an unexpected turn. A moment ago you feel like you are the happiest person on the plant but the next moment , all you happiness is shattered . The dreams you saw moments ago seems to fade away . The person you wanted to be happy is now the person you want to see suffering .
This is what LIFE is...
Is this planet , CHANGE is the only permanent thing . A person lives a happy life if he learns to adapt himself in the surroundings which keeps on changing every moment .