marriage proposel

Mr Cassano : can't believe we are going to be family 

Mrs Cassano: our son is so lucky he has got an angel.

Mr Cassano :we will treat Ameli as our own daughter.

Liam: I hope you and your son don't break your promise as well as our trust, or we won't show any mercy to the people who will hurt our baby 

Mr Cassano: your giving treats to the wrong person, Mr Liam (dark eyes). Hope you know who our son is.

 Lilly : we know who your son is. That's why we are telling you, (roll her eyes) don't let anyone hurt our daughter. We would never have accepted this marriage proposal if your son hadn't saved our company from going bankrupt.

Mr Cassano : Don't worry Mr Stark, we assure you, we will not let anyone hurt her. You can fully trust us.

Mr Stark: we believe in you. 

Mr Cassano: do you ask your daughter about marriage?

MR Stark : Yes, she is OK with this marriage and, for us, for our company, she is OK with our choice as she has never entered any kind of relationship.

Mr Cassano: OK, then after 2 days we will do their engagement ceremony. 

Mr Stark : that will be great.

SOME WERE IN THE DARK FACTORY 

Some people beat a man without mercy.

Mr Lee :give up, Hendry, you aren't strong enough to withstand, (evilly laughed man he points at gun a young man whom 8 men were holding him by his biceps).

Hendry:you said you wanted to fight alone. But here you bought your dog with you, such a pussycat you are, Mr Lee, and  your such b***.

Mr Lee :I can do anything to get this mafia king  place... When I say anything, I mean anything, and I mean it, Hendry. 

Hendry: you want to be a mafia king huh...

Mr Lee: who doesn't want to be a mafia king to rule this under world.

Hendry:you want to be mafia king (he laughs evilly)

MR lee :stop laughing (he said with frustration). You have only a few minutes of your life, mafia king, any last wish 

Hendry: Yes your death (smirked) 

Mr Lee: you like laughing and smirking a lot, right?

Hendry: yeah and you like joking a lot, right (the mafia hand curled in to fit his shirt buttons were ripped because they couldn't handle his muscular chest).

Hendry: you can't be a mafia king, Mr Lee. A pussycat can never be a mafia king. Let me show you Who is the king of this underworld is.

He threw all the men on the floor. Two men come to him to fight, but Hendry is already holding their necks and twisting them, who dies on the spot.

Hendry : such a weak dog you have, Mr Lee.

Mr Lee :for what you all are waiting attack on him (he ordered to his man)

Hendry: Come on, let's fight

Hendry takes an iron rod and starts to fight with these men. After 10 minutes, all the men are on the floor lifeless. The mafia has smirked.

Man : No... no don't kill me pl... Please... I will do anything you tell me please... (he begged the mafia)

Hendry: Anything? OK, I will not, but one night with your wife. 

Man :what...! (He looks down while thinking something)OK, have a night with my wife, but please ...(his words cut, his lifeless body lay on the floor)