unexpectedly meet again

Mr Cassano : everything is looking . I can't believe my son is getting married. 

Mrs Cassano: me too, our son is finally getting married.

MR Cassano : he isn't your son bitch, he is just my son. You are just a stepmother to him.

Mrs Cassano : I know that, but I love him like my own son.

MR Cassano : I don't want to fight with you right now. I will handle you later in our bedroom where you show your real face. (He is glaring at her, who just looks down with teary eyes).

Servant : Sir" Stark's family's" arrived. They are waiting for you at the entrance.

Ms Cassano : my daughter is here. I will welcome them myself you b**** wipe your tears and act like a happy b****.

Mrs Cassano :she wiped her tears hmm...

MR Cassano : good now follow me like a good wife. (he glared at her and started to walk as Mrs Cassano followed him quietly).

MR Cassano : welcome Mr Stark, welcome to our house.

MR STARK: the decoration is a really beautiful MR Cassano. 

MR Cassano : our daughter in-law is coming to our house for the first time. Her welcome should be grand.

Mrs Stark : that's really sweet of you.

MR Cassano: where is Ameli ?

MR Stark : She is coming with her brother. Don't mind her brothers being a bit possessive over Ameli. 

MR Cassano : not at all having such beauty as your sister is a blessing itself, then protecting her is a bigger responsibility.

 Mrs Stark : yeah, here Ameli comes. (she smiles widely while looking at Ameli's directions).

They all looked at the decoration there. Lily was looking and there Ameli coming, smiling softly. Everyone was looking at Ameli. She was just a true beauty, just like an angel come from heaven to bless their eyes.

Ameli: I am sorry I am late. My brother got into a fight with a few people who were staring at me.

Noh : why are you being sorry? It's not your fault, Ameli.

Ameli : Oh Come on noah. They were just 17/ 18-year-old kids.

Noah : you shut up you don't know...

Lily : you bought shut up today is ameli engagement don't fight like a Tom and Jerry's.

Ameli : Yes, learn something, your adult more than me. 

Noah : you are such an undergraduate brat.

Ameli : Noah, don't call me that, in front of my in-law's.

MR Case ano : ha...ha...it's OK Ameli Hendry also fought with his brother like that. 

Noah : well everything aside, where is my brother-in-law?

MR Cassano: He is inside in the hall. Let's To. Ameli, you will meet him there for the first time you will see him.

Ameli : okay uncle and aunty.

Mrs cassano : college mom, dad, sweety, we will love it.

Ameli : Okay mom, dad, She smiles at them before following them inside a big mansion. 

Ameli in mind :why? I am thinking about him, shut-up Ameli. You are going to marry someone you can't think about, and he is also so scary, but his eyes his eyes are why I feel tiredness there. 

MR STARK : the decoration is actually very beautiful Mr Cassano. 

Mrs Cassano : well it's nothing compared to our daughter-in-law's beauty.