engagement

Mr Casanova : Meet our son, Hendry. He gives Hendry an introduction, who was literally pissed by the family drama. He is 26 but a very responsible man, not like Michael who is 28, but still acts like a baby and Hendry. They are Stark's. He is Mr Stark Liam, and he is Mr Stark Noah. They are Ameli's stepbrothers and the beautiful angel you see her is Ameli, your sister-in-law. 

After hearing this, Henry and ameli looked at each other's faces. He did not know why, but Henry didn't like the fact that, after hearing that ameli was going to be his sister-in-law, Ameli was also shocked to know the person she had just met last night was no one other than her brother-in-law.

Ameli : Hello, Brother-in-law, I am Ameli.

Hendry just pocked his tongue on his right cheek : Mom/Dad, if you are done with all this, then can I go? (he placed his bluetooth on his ear)

Mr Cassano : Hendry, can't you put your work aside for a day? Today is your brother's engagement. 

Hendry : it's his engagement Dad, not mine. I prefer earning money than watching him show off with his soon-to-be-wife.M

Mrs Cassano: Hendry, it's called love, not show office

Hendry : mom, please don't call his craziness love and Love doesn't exist. He is just crazy for her beauty, nothing else.

Mr Cassano : Henry, don't you know what to say and what not? He is not like that, she is here. What will she think about your brother?

Hendry:  what? a f***r...

Liam: What is he saying, Mr Cassano?

Mr Cassano : It's nothing he is just like that from the time he was born.
(He glare at Hendry)
Ameli : appa. Don't say it like that. And what were you saying about your Brother? 

Hendry: So, this angel is really innocent and actually doesn't know anything...  

Mr Cassano : (glaring at Hendry) Ameli. He means if he has any bad habits, he will change for you. After all, he loves you.
Ameli : he love me but we don't know each other
Hendry : exactly love. Don't forget, dad, that they don't exist. Money is everything. Money rules this world and I want to be the ruler of this world.

Ameli : Brothers, love does exist, and it's more important than money...

Hendry : HOW DARE YOU TO TALK BACK TO ME... he looked at ameli with fired eyes. Who gulped in fear, Hendry's eyes were red from anger. Ameli could see a burning fire in Hendry's eyes.

Ameli : Sorry, but I am just saying the truth that love does exist in the world. And money can't buy love.

Hendry : Yes, you can't buy love, but who the f*** needs love? I don't. I want freedom. I want food for my family, I want a house over my head, I want freedom to leave my life and for that I need money. Your love can't pay your bills and author things. He grabbed Ameli's arms, pulling her closer to him, pointed a gun at her head.

Ameli : Brother, what are you doing?

Ameli shivered in fear, and so was the Hendry family and Ameli's family.

Hendry : My brother may have got trapped in your beauty, but I am not that type of person, so stay away from me and don't talk s*** with me. Trust me, I have a very short temple and when I get out of my temple, even the devil shivers.

Ameli was looking deep into Henry's eyes, she got some guts and said out loud : Maybe you don't have a value for love, or you don't know how it feels to be loved, because maybe you don't get love. That's why you say this. That's why your eyes show emptiness and tiredness. 

Hendry was silent for a second. His grip on Ameli's hand loosed, and he started in her eyes. Mr and Mrs Cassano were shocked.

MR Cassano : what are you saying...